July 2013 Moms
Options

NBR- P.S. I Love You

Debating on whether or not I should watch this movie tonight? I haven't watched it since it came out in 2007 and I'm pretty sure I promised myself I'd never watch it again. If I remember correctly, I cried through the ENTIRE movie. Pregnancy hormones will only make it worse, huh? 

Re: NBR- P.S. I Love You

• Options
    Lots of crying for sure. Pregnant or not I'd cry like a baby during this one.  But I did like it. I guess I like a good cry sometimes. 
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    I got it from Netflix, went to watch it and the disc was cracked so I have yet to have watched it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I watched my sister's keeper last night and it had me crying like a little girl. I've heard this movie you are talking about is much the same. Have some tissues ready.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I might just watch it and have a good cry. My fianc? will think I'm off my rocker;) 
  • Options
    At least crying will make sense watching this unlike half the crap that gets me crying these days. 
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    Don't do it!! I almost turned that movie off because I was sobbing. I own the movie and I don't know why because I don't think I will be able to get through it again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    I love Gerard Butler. In fact, I was just discussing him as my top "freebie" yesterday. I'd watch it and drool. However, I am not a crier.

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

• Options

imageJenR85:
    Don't do it!! I almost turned that movie off because I was sobbing. I own the movie and I don't know why because I don
  • Options
    I bawl without pregnancy hormones when watching this movie. So worth it one of my favorite indulgence flicks.
  • Options
    I watched it last week. Bawled like a baby. More than when I watched pre pregnancy. Also made the huge mistake and watched My Sister's Keeper. Yikes
  • Options
    I love this movie. I cried the fist time I watched it. After my husband passed away, I caught it on TV one night and wept until there were no more tears. I am afraid that if I watch it again while pregnant, I might actually die from sobbing. Like, my face
  • Options

imageKatKimberly:
    I love this movie. I cried the fist time I watched it. After my husband passed away, I caught it on TV one night
  • Options
    It was on TV a few weeks ago and I made the mistake of watching it. DH came home to a weeping mess of a wife. Steer clear! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"