Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What does baby sleep in?

Just wondering what everyone's LO sleeps in at night.  My LO is presently in a sleeper, and swaddled (under his arms).  He has however been kicking out the receiving blanket, and I found it completely off in the bassinet today.  I'm not a fan of loose blankets in the crib and so am considering alternatives now.  At a week old, he is still pretty small for the sleep sacks that I have (size small)....any suggestions?  What are your LOs doing?
Miscarriage in January 2012 at 8 weeks
Subsequently diagnosed with low P4, LOR. MH DX low motility, varicocele 
BFP in July 2012 (Gonal-f + trigger + IUI#2 (B2B) + prometrium)
Lost Baby A prior to 7 weeks; large SCH; Baby B (Bug) was born in March 2013
BFP June 2014; EDD February 19, 2015

Re: What does baby sleep in?

• DS sleeps in a short sleeve undershirt/onsie, then his fleece pajama onesie, and the Halo Sleepsack Swaddler.  We keep his arms out.  He loves his sleep sack, but hates to be swaddled with a blanket, he will kick it off.  The sleep sack

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Our little guy has been sleeping in either a footie one piece or a long sleeved onesie with a fleece halo sleep sack. Sometimes I will stick a hat on him if I feel like he might be a bit chilly. . . but that sleep sack sure does seem like it keeps him

• Loading the player...
  • Ds had similar problem, we used the small swaddle me wrap after we tried to shrink it (wash in hot water, dryer).  At a month old, he's mostly in the newborn halo swaddle sleep sack.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • DS sleeps in a sleeper and gets swaddled in a swaddleme. he was a big baby so it's hard to swaddle him in a blanket, he is squirmy and breaks free. he loves his swaddleme and can't break out. 
  • We use the Summer Infant swaddler. We've been using those since DD was a few days old, and she's done really well with it. It uses velcro so its much more difficult to break out of than blankets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD sleeps in a sleeper and a swaddleme.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A onesie, socks, footed sleeper, and a fleece swaddle bag.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• The halo sleep sack swaddle me in newborn size would probably work for him.

Our daughter was in a sleeper and swaddled with arms in using a carter's receiving blanket (they are stretchy and great for this).  Now

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• DD is usually in a long sleeved onsie, socks and a swaddle blanket. At first I put her in a hat too but she always wriggled out of it. I prefer the sleeping gowns but I only have one that she isn't swimming in so I save it for chillier nights.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EagsEags member
    At 10 weeks, we're swaddling in a halo sleep sack arms out with a footed cotten pj underneath.
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Footie PJs & he is swaddled using 2 A&A blankets (with feet hanging out because he hates them wrapped up). Humidifer, floor & ceiling fan on all night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right now she's in a onesie, cotton SwaddleMe + a fleece SwaddleMe. She can break out and pull the fabric around her face if she's not double swaddled like that. OR we use an A+A swaddle blanket and wrap it over one arm, under the body, over the other arm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"