January 2013 Moms

RSV

My poor baby is 10 weeks old and we had to take him to the emergency room friday. Poor thing couldn't keep anything down. When we got there they tested him for rsv and it came back positive they monitored him for a few hours and after he kept some pedialite and 2 ozs of formula down, they sent us home. Well saturday he was still not keeping much down so I took him back and they did chest xrays, he has bronchilitis as well as the rsv. My poor little guy is so sick please keep him your prayers. Any other mom's have experience with rsv??

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: RSV

• Thank you:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry! We've been fighting to get our DD the synagis and it's so fraustrating! She was premature (33w4d) (not early enough for them to give her the shot) and my husband works in the ER and is exposed to everything! We are even willing to pay for th
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

• I hope he feels better soon, seems like a handful of my friends on FB have been posting their LO's have RSV as well...they don't live near me but they too were in the hospital and now their babies are perfectly fine. Hang in there, call your doctor or go

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• so sorry!! 

DS had RSV at 11 DAYS old...it was awful. spent a week in the hospital - thank god you didn't have to.

just keep an eye on his breathing. they had DS on an IV of fluids then another IV bag for pedialite so you're doing the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Poor guy!!! I wish you guys a speedy recovery. Sound slike you're being extra vigilant, which is all you can do as you wait for it to pass.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Im sorry you are going through this.  RSV is very scary, but most babies make a full recovery and are totally fine in a few days. Sending lots of T&P from one Baltimore mama to another!!!

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Poor little guy...sorry to hear your LO is sick. T's and P's coming your way! Hoping your LO makes a swift recovery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"