Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Daycare provider quit THIS MORNING!

Effective immediately. Who quits on a Monday morning! Like as I am driving to her house! I don't understand! She said that it is too difficult for her to schedule things working full time. It is totally her choice if she no longer wants to provide childcare but who does that at 8am on Monday morning? I mean could she atleast have quit on a Friday? Or maybe given me two weeks notice? I'm now stuck scrambling! So Stressed!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare provider quit THIS MORNING!

• Wow that is super unprofessional. That sucks, I'm sorry. How did you find her? Is she licensed? I'd probably leave her a negative review on Care dot com or Yelp to let other people know she's unreliable.
    Hope you find backup care soon!
  • Ugh! I'd be annoyed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG I would freak out. What does she think you're supposed to do? Take your kid to work? Find another sitter in 5 minutes? As a former babysitter, this makes me furious. Makes parents even more hesitant to use childcare and makes us caregivers look b
  • That's so rude! I hope you were able to find someone else!
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How freaking rude! Was that really her excuse; that she couldn't manage time well? That's fine, but she should be able to give you two weeks at least.

What did you do as far as immediate child care goes? 

• That is crazy!!!
  • Wow!  Were you the only one using her or did she do this to others as well?  Even if you were the only one there is no excuse for telling you like that.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • I was the only one using her. She was a family friend so I really would have expected atleast some notice. I brought my baby with me to work monday, stayed home today and tomorrow and my husband is taking thursday and friday. I've found some places, I'm n
  • imageMrs&Dr2b:
    I was the only one using her. She was a family friend so I really would have expected atleast some notice. I bro
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"