March 2013 Moms
Options

Due 3/26

Anyone else due tomorrow but still pregnant with know sign of labor starting? I'm getting frustrated, I don't want to have to be induced.

Re: Due 3/26

• Options
    i'm due today, and scheduled to be induced on april 1st.  i'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced, and +1 station, but experiencing few bh... so it's hard to be hopeful for this little lady to come out naturally.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Due on the 27th just had yet another entirely pointless feeling dr appointment. No signs of labor and no dialating happening, dr won't discuss inducing until next week if he's still in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due tomorrow too with 2! A little disappointed as 1 was 2 days early lol. I was checked today and only 2cm and 65 effaced. But I've been having some contractions today which I wasn't before.. So hoping something is stirring!
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was due today. Still here. It wasn't until about 10 min ago when I laid down on the couch that I felt a twinge of cramping. And for all that I know, it could be gas. Not getting my hopes up. Have an appt at 1pm tomorrow. No talk of induction as of yet a
    BabyFruit Ticker *Brianna*
  • Options
    Im1cm dialated50 effaced
  • Options

I am due tomorrow - 3/27 and feel no different that i have for weeks.  No progress as of last week.  I have a doc appt on Thursday at which point i will be 1 day overdue....i am just so ready to have her...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"