December 2012 Moms

Easter Bunny Pictures

Is anyone having Easter bunny pictures taken with LO? The thought did not occur to me until today and I'm thinking no but I'm wondering what others are doing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: Easter Bunny Pictures

• Not this year. He's young enough that I still worry about the germ factor, and it wouldn't mean anything to him.
  • I am. Then again I also had one taken with Santa. We go to the bass pro shop at the bigining of the day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageVanaRenn:
    I am. Then again I also had one taken with Santa. We go to the bass pro shop at the bigining of the day.nbsp;
    </BLOC

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Mine is in my siggy :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• MIL brought up her Easter decorations ... aka bags of bunnies. Did a home photoshoot. No interest in the mall bunny ... he is scary looking! Not something I want to look at in a photo for the next 18 plus years.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The Bunny
  • The Bunny holds him
  • We didn't do pictures with the guy in the suit (creepy) or a real bunny (DH is allergic). However, when we were at Build-a-Bear I found some bunny ears that fit LO, so we did use them for a few poses when we had her Easter pics made... this is my fav one!

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• imagekerbear135:
    We didn't do pictures with the guy in the suit creepy or a real bunny DH is allergic. However, when we were at BuildaBe
  • We did pictures this weekend with a live bunny and some other spring backgrounds (haven't got them back yet but I'll post them when we do). I am obsessed with pictures :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We had easter pictures done but not the typical easter bunny pictures. We took LO to a professional photographer and had pictures made with baby bunnies. I know some people are think the same thing I did when my mil suggested...what bunnies near my baby,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"