November 2012 Moms

Swimsuits

It is that time of year when the swimsuits invade the stores.  Did you get LO a swimsuit yet?  If so, please share.  Also who has the cutest swim shirt for little girls?  I love the adorable bathing suits for little girls but I can tell DD has daddy's fair complexion so I think I would rather a swim shirt this year.

Re: Swimsuits

• I went absolutely crazy we have 5 bathing suits...gap was having a sale so I bought a few there but also Carter's has the rash guard tops with just a bikini bottom....we have this one

<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:15px;line-h

• So I cannot add the link sorry, check Carters.com though
  • Loading the player...
  • I just bought this last night.  We'll see how it
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going on a vacation in Captiva---and then an additional 4 days in West Palm Beach visiting family----so, I stocked up. I bought 3 trunks and shirts at Crters and then just bought another suit at Hannah Anderson this week. They were having a pr
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the little girl suits with the asymmetrical neckline with a ruffle! However, I decided to go with a swim shirt and bikini bottom for more sun protection and easier diaper changes. I actually just grabbed a cute one at Walmart, but I can't find it o
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought one for C from Carters and a rash guard UV shirt from target.  My pedi said to get UV clothing as she's too young for sunblock...hope she's covered enough.
  • I only bought the swim diapers from The Honest Company, and a swim shirt from Carters.  He seems to like the diapers just fine.  My kid is a nudist.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"