April 2013 Moms
Options

39 week blues!!!

I am just having one of those days!!  Everything and everyone is annoying me!  I've been crying for no reason!!  I feel mad, sad, annoyed, miserable, fat, etc....  I think partly some of it is due to thinking yesterday was the day when I lost my MP and started having contractions.  But LO decided it wasn't time.  I am just so ready for this to be over with and tired of everyone asking me about it and giving me their opinion of when they think he will get here!!  Thanks for letting me vent!
BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 39 week blues!!!

• Options

I have had a few days like this myself of late and they aren't pleasant.

When is your next appointment?

I lost my MP over the weekend too - and have had a dull lower back ache the better part of the past 2 days..... Although I am still

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    awwww, I completely understand..even though I'm only 37 weeks and 2 days along...My husband took me to the store to walk around so that he could have his baby. lol :) but i've just had some BHC not anything real that I know of.  I have a doctor's app
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hang in there, you're almost there!

But, I know how you feel. I walked all day downtown on Saturday hoping things would progress. I ended up losing my mucus plug (no blood) and feeling a bit crampy. I've only noticed some mild contractions too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I feel your pain. My LO appears to be incredibly comfortable in the womb. I havent had any contractions, no bloody show, no MP...pretty much no nothing! I've been trying all sorts of "old wives tales" to move things along but so far to no avail. I even

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Just feels like there is no end in sight!!! Which I know isn't true. I hate feeling this way and I know my boyfriend hates when I have these days also! I go back on wednesday for my next appt.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm kind of feeling this a little too.  Over the past few days everyone is posting on my fb about their guesses for due date and size of baby and for some reason it bugs!  At first its neat and then it spreads like wildfire and everyone starts d

New Mommy since 4/3/13

• Options
    I am feeling the same way!!! Its time to come out baby lol... the movements are nice but when shes pushing out it really hurts... no MP or blood over here.. no contractions and just waiting. Also, have retained so much water and gained A LOTTTTTTTT of wei
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"