March 2013 Moms

Who is still preggo?

Ok ladies we are in the last week of March and I know there are still a bunch of us still waiting on our LO's to make their appearance. Smile

When are you due?

Any progress?

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy?

Do you have an induction date set?

Re: Who is still preggo?

• imageDJS0312:

Ok ladies we are in the last week of March and I know there are still a bunch of us still waiting on our LO's to make

• kegkeg member

When are you due?  3/19

Any progress? As of Friday, I was 3cm, 50%, although I know that means very little

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy? working, normal life craziness

Do y

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • I'm still here and still full of baby!

I'm 403 and I have an appointment tomorrow. I'm a little concerned because our LO was measuring 8lbs 14oz at a growth scan THREE weeks ago. I know those things aren't foolproof, but the tech at our off
  • When are you due? 3/27

Any progress? none at my last appointment, I have another this afternoon... fingers crossed there is some sort of progress

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy? Nothing, nothing is keeping me from

• Due: 3/30

Progress: I was 1 cm and 80% effaced at 37 weeks, no changes at the 38 week appt, and will find out Wednesday if I have any new changes.

What I'm doing to keep from going crazy: reading, baking, shopping, taking naps, walking a lo

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • When are you due? Today!

Any progress? 3cm dilated, 80% effaced, +1 station, lost my mucus plug on the 21st and 22nd.

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy? eh, not really succeeding

BabyFetus Ticker
  • When are you due? 3/27

Any progress?  As of last Thursday (3/21) no progress.  I did lose more mucous plug on saturday and have been having sporadic contraction.

What are you doing to keep yoursel

• Due: March 31st

Progress: 2 cm 50%, no change in past 2 weeks

To keep me from going crazy: Nothing! Im past the point of no return. Tired all the time, grumpy, and want to just meet her!

Induction date: March 29th-doctors recommendati

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Me! Ah

Due: tomorrow 3/26

My 3yr old is keeping me busy and exhausted! Already on maternity leave, hoping this baby comes BEFORE Easter so I can be home with her and baby for the holiday!

Waiting on call for inducti
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Due: 3/24 yesterday
    I've been on leave now for 2 weeks and felt for SURE little girl would come early. Well...apparently she doesn't like to play by the rules:
    Doc appt today and we'll talk induction. Hopefully my doc will muck around up there
  • Due march 23 

i was 2 and a half cm dilated and 75% effaced as of Wednesday I have been loosing my plug but no bloody show yet. Having contractions pretty steadily for the past couple of evenings but they always stop. So disappointing :(

• Me!
    Due m29
    3cm....membranes stripped last Friday. Lost my plug this weekend. No noteworthy contractions. My DD came on her own at 38 weeks...so a bit surprised to still be here! Hoping the babe come this week or weekend because I have bet
  • When are you due? The 31st lol

Any progress? Nope but hopefully at atomorrow's appt there will be good news

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy? Still working, cleaning

BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus TickerIAmPregnant Ticker
  • Can't believe I'm still here....but here goes 

<p style="margin:0px 0px 10px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;
  • imageDJS0312:

Ok ladies we are in the last week of March and I know there are still a bunch of us still waiting on our LO's to make

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • When are you due? Thursday (3/28)

Any progress? Still 1 cm & 80% Effaced as far as I know (appt tomorrow) but have been having more contractions, especially last night, and I lost my mucus plug the other day...

What are y

• When are you due? March 29

Any progress? 1cm since last Thursday. Not engaged at all. Ocassionally going from head down to oblique.

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy? Um, I am pre

• Due: March 27th

Any progress: Nope, but I do have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed.

What are you doing to keep yourself from going crazy? Well, today's my sister's birthday, tomorrow is my DH's birthday, Thursday is my bes

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"