Dads & Dads-to-be

5 Thing Thursday

Thursday again???

1) Spring has officially sprung... any big spring plans?

2) Anyone interested in a fantasy baseball league?  I know the football league did pretty well and I know we have some baseball fans here.

3-5 are you.

Re: 5 Thing Thursday

• 1) Spring has officially sprung... any big spring plans?

None really.  We attempted a bunch of our spring cleaning before the baby came.

2) Anyone interested in a fantasy baseball league?  I know the football le

• 1) It is currently 11 degrees here with a winchill of 10 degrees which makes it feel like 1 degree. Spring is not here in Wisconsin, and all I want to do is fish and golf at this point. Average temp this time of year is 44 degrees, and we are not proje

• Loading the player...
  • PrimePrime member

1) Spring has officially sprung... any big spring plans?

Other than having a kid, not really.  That is obviously taking most of the focus  I'll probably have to help my MIL move in to whatever they buy/rent in our area.

<

• PrimePrime member
    imagepolooo26:
    imageladyjenna13:

• imagepolooo26:
    imageladyjenna13:

• 1) Finding money to buy my annuals and a few more perennials for around our house.  I also have to get my chain saw fixed to cut up the large branches I cut down in the Fall.

2) I am not a baseball fan so I would say no.

3) Going

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1) Spring has officially sprung... any big s

• 1) Spring has officially sprung... any big spring plans?

planning a few vacations and deep cleaning our house. But looking forward to Spring with the kid...swings, slides and kick ball all day, everyday! 

2) Anyone interested in a

• PrimePrime member
    imagepolooo26:
    imageWillicus:</s

• Last night she decided that it would be a good idea to address our current issue through open dialouge...during the tourney.

My reaction to while she was talking ensured that there would be none of that happening last night.

Probably no

• PrimePrime member
    imageladyjenna13:

Last night she decided that it would be a good idea to address our current issue through open dialouge...during t

• imagepolooo26:
    imageladyjenna13:

• imagepolooo26:
    imageladyjenna13:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"