December 2012 Moms

Just for Fun

Hey ladies I am bored here and wondering what you ladies named
Your December babies?

My DD was born Dec 17 and I named her Ivy Anastasia.

Re: Just for Fun

• DS was also born on 12/17 and we named him Ethan Loran.  DS's middle name is a play on my first name as my sweet SS has his dad's first name as his middle name.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br >Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Abigail Elizabeth (we call her Abbi) born Dec 20th

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • imagerainbowsunicorns:
    DS was also born on 12/17 and we named him Ethan Loran. nbsp;DS's middle name is a play on my first name as my sw
  • Samantha Audrey was born 12/22 :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • My dd is named Gianna Grace and she was born 12/25 Christmas Day! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Milla ,pronounced meela, Lynn was born December 10. Lynn is my middle name as well as my mom's.

Eta commas, mobile bumping and can't do parenthesis.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Isabella Victoria was born Dec 26th. We pronouce it like Esabella and call her Isa, like Lisa without the L, for short.

Edit: Neither name has family origins. When my SO was in the Air Force, he was based in Italy and he really liked Isabella

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Cecilia Elizabeth born 12/27. Cecilia and Elizabeth were two of my great grandmother's names.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Great name choice! DD1 is named Ivy. We went with Mae as her middle name though.

DD2 is Stella Gwendolyn.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Dominic Shannon born 12/11. We named him Shannon after my Uncle who passed last Jan and LOs due date was his birthday. 
  • imagesweettalkin417:
    Great name choice! DD1 is named Ivy. We went with Mae as her middle name though.

DD2 is Stella Gwendol
  • Gabriella Mary was born 12/15
    Her nickname is Ella.
  • Juliana Diane was born 12/12/12. 

Diane is the same middle name as my mom and me as well.  

• Lydia Clara was born 12/16.

Clara was my grandma's name and Lydia was just a name we agreed on, ha! We didn't decide until she was 2 days old. She was going to be Lydia or Saylor, but she was immediately so dainty and girly so Lydia won.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ours is Rory Alexander, DH wanted his inatials bun not a junior and we're huge whovians so yea.... :) . Alexander is both DH and my little brothers middle name as well as my nephew, all the first born sons in my family. He was born on 12/4
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS was born on 12/12 and we named him Kase David. I liked the name Casey and wanted a little more masculine name for it so we just shortened it, and then David is basically every boy on DH side's middle name.
  • LO is Mackenzie Doreen. Doreen after my Gran. She was born Dec 16th, due date was Christmas Eve.
  • My Lo was born on 12/24 (4mins before Christmas).  We named her

Skye Lee Rose.  Skye my hubby picked out, Lee is his family name,  and Rose is after my father Russell and by coincidence Rose from Dr. Who, the best companion. 

• Ainsley Hannah was born on December 31st.  Ainsley doesn't have any particular meaning.  It was just one of the only names that DH and I could both agree on.  We picked Hannah because we wanted at least one Biblical name.
  • As the previous post we chose Ainsley as well but with middle name Leanne born on Dec 10.  
  • Killian Michael born 12/11 named after the beer in my dads honor
    image image image
  • Alyssa Mae was born December 22. 

We call her Ally.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nola Elli Marie 12/14

Nola is my mother's first name, Elli is DH's grandmother and Marie is my middle name. We call her Elli :) 

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• Noah Joseph was born December 18th, due December 29th. DH and I both liked the name Noah and Joesph is after my uncle Joe. He was a firefighter who died in the the line of duty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Logan Maverick was born 12/20.

Logan for our favorite X-men character (And we liked it, obviously...) and Maverick was my grandpa's middle name. 

• Alexandria Rose was born on 12/5
  • Ruby Lucille-

Born 12/10- right on her due date!

• Willow Harper, born 12/7.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageprncebride:

... by coincidence Rose from Dr. Who, the best companion.&nbsp; LOL

We w
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 12/11 Wade Robert
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Born 12/7- Amelie Maya
  • Born 12/30 Sebastian Thomas.

We both liked Sebastian and Thomas is a family name on both sides.  We tend to shorten it to Seb or Sebby.

• Sonja Aimee Bjorn on her for date, 12/6. aimee is after my best friend.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hayley Christine was born 12/22. Neither are family names, but it took us the full 9 months to agree on a name.
  • Madelyn Josephine was born 12/2, we call her Maddie. Josephine is my great grandmother's name, and my middle name is Jo. Madelyn is one of the few names we agreed on, no family significance.
  • Alexandra Marie was born on 12/12 12 minutes to 12:00. :
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • We named DS Elliot Robert, Elliot just because we liked it and Robert after my DH's father. DD's name is Jane Vivianne, so we thought it made a pretty cute sib set! DS was born Dec 16.
  • Connor Blair was due on NYE but decided to come December 7th! We have a very Irish last name so I wanted something Irish for a first name and Blair is a family name on DH's side.
  • Robert James born 12/24
    Robert after his grandpa and James is my DH middle name.
  • Lilith Paige She was born on Dec.1st. No family ties to her name
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"