July 2012 Moms
Options

Weight watchers

Anyone have any luck. I am thinking the Internet program. I need a change and I want to lose weight with a program. Counting calories and working out does not work for me.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weight watchers

• Options
    I did it in the past and was fairly successful. I have signed up again, but have been a slackass on keeping track. My cousin lost 100lbs doing it.
    Shawnie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker img_0006
  • Options
    How long did it take. Just concerned about the costs?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been doing it on and off since October and I've lost about 25 lbs so far. I really love it and have a pretty easy time following it. I have been doing it with my SIL, which helps keep me accountable since I only do it online.

good luck!&nbsp

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly... if you were going to do mobile and online you might want to try My Fitness Pal first. Its free and the same concept except instead of points its regular old calories. I believe WW gives you about 1500 calories a day. I have found in tracking o
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I am just miserable at this weight. My fav jeans are now tight. :(
  • Options

I am a WW girl. The first time I signed up I lost about 50 lbs in a year. Continued to lose -- probably around 70lbs and kept it off. I REALLY wish I kept it up during my pregnancy though BECAUSE I'm back at square one.

Since I knew the program,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"