October 2013 Moms

Student Mamma's

Any Mammas out there still in school? I'm about to complete my AA in Pre-Vet Medicine, with hopes of transferring to UNCW for my bachelors. I've been taking my last couple of classes online and while it's been difficult to manage with my morning sickness I've maintained a high GPA in all of my classes.

Any STM's complete school with a baby? What were some bumps you had to face along the way? Advice?

Re: Student Mamma's

• I'm finishing up my BS this semester and I am thrilled about it. My grades are always great, but if I had to take classes over the summer they would not be. My motivation is waning!
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • do you live in wilmington??!! i lived there for 7 years and now i live 2 hours away

im in school for  elementary education but right now i am doing all of my classes online. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageBeachMama7693:

do you live in wilmington??!! i lived there for 7 years and now i live 2 hours away

im in school for &nbs

• I'm in my last semester of a master's in library science. It is all online, but it is still hard to keep up with because of m/s, fatigue, and work. My motivation is gone, and I will be so glad when it is over. Then end of the semester coincides with the e
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• imageBeeank:
    imageBeachMama7693:</st

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • imageBeeank:
    imageBeachMama7693:
  • I got my AA while prego with my first and nursing. I am also working on my bachelors now with this one! Much harder now by so far last time and this time I've been able to maintain my 4.0! I just do my work either in the early morning or the evening when
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've got three terms left for my bachelors degree in business. Last term was the worst term I've ever had because I had the worst exhaustion. I also work full time so it's been hard. I think this term will be a lot easier now though seems how that first t

• I have 3 semesters left for my double BA. This semester has been a little bit harder but I'm getting through it. I just keep telling myself I'm way too close to finishing to quit.
  • I am currently in school part time. I plan to continue over the summer and finish up my coursework and field experiences in the early fall before baby is born. I may have to put my student teaching on hold until next fall but ideally am still trying to do
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm graduating with my Bachelors in social work in May. I'm putting grad school off for a year so I can focus on little one.

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was working on my AS when I had DS. Now I'm almost finished with my BSED. I'm student teaching and taking classes. Next semester I will be student teaching more days and having longer classes but I'm in a cohort and I'm almost finishe there's no way I

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • imagequartermisses:
    I had DD 6 weeks before finishing my second MA. It was really, really, really a PITA, to be honest. I was still teac
  • Besides one 3 credit class this summer I will be done in May with my bachelors in social work. This semester is basically the material of nightmares. I can't really focus on much else, even though I want to be focusing more on baby stuff. DH will also be
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am pregnant with my 2nd and have two semesters left before graduating RN nursing program. I also travel close to 2 hours one way to and from school. It's going to be tough when this little one comes! Baby wasn't planned. We decided to wait until after I
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm finishing my degree and pre-req's for a Masters in Education.  I've managed it while pregnant, with a baby, and now pregnant with a toddler.  It's do-able.  
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagepetdocd:
    imageBeeank:<
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"