November 2013 Moms

Ugh I need a comfortable bra....

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a bra upgrade that is relatively inexpensive & good for the burgeoning boobies ?  My boobs are so swollen and tender and I don't want to spend a small fortune on something being used for a small window of time. Thanks much all...

Re: Ugh I need a comfortable bra....

• No clue but im with ya. I don't want to spend a ton and even my sport bras are painful
  • imageautumnsweater:
    Does anyone have a good suggestion for a bra upgrade that is relatively inexpensive & good for the bur
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys!  I have been I die hard VS bra purchaser and the girls just aren't having it anymore, lol...I just read an article that had a suggestion for back fat supporting bra, but I have pregger brain already and darned if I can remember what the
  • I got mine at Target. Two different styles, and I really like them. I sleep in them and it's much more comfy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've been wearing bras with underwire practically since puberty, but hey hurt so badly now! Went to Kohl's this past weekend and found Warner's "Your Bra" wire-free and bought 3 of them because they felt so good. I don't know what you consider too pricey,
    BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• imagekimmycup:
    I got mine at Target. Two different styles, and I really like them. I sleep in them and it's much more comfy. <
  • Thanks again guys...went to Target today and got two reg bras and one sleep bra...wasn't an arm & a leg and that's a bonus too... :)
  • What brand were the ones from Target?? I need something my sports bras are barely cutting the daily wear right now and I know I should start sleeping with something even though I prefer nothing haha
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Yeah I am much more comfy without a bra while sleeping right now, but I bought one anyway should I get to the point where I need one.  They are called Basics by Bravado Designs.  All three were $20 or less which was fab for my budget.  I tr
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"