December 2011 Moms

Easter baskets

What will you be putting in LO's Easter basket? I need some cute ideas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Easter baskets

• A book, a small stuffed animal, crayons (he's into coloring now), and some wooden cars.
  • I got plastic eggs and am putting Annie's cookies/fruit snacks/cheese crackers in them. I got a small stuffed duck, a bath book, a first crayola coloring pad, new
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Mr. Potato head, summer pjs, a light up ball, an egg that you hide and it will call out, "I'm hiding" until the child finds it, a chocolate bunny, a package of Annie's bunnies.

Prior to this year I always did spring/summery things.  Swimming

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not sure!!  I have DD and my SD done.  I do have the Fisher Price wheelies that I didn't give him for Christmas so will probably do that with a few extra of the wheelies and  some of the fruit squeeze pouches.

• Eggshaped sidewalk chalk, jumbo crayons with a Sesame Street coloring book, bubbles, an Elmo sandwich box, and a chocolate bunny for me and DH!.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I put some little people figures, a hot wheels monster truck,a toy story shake and go Dino jeep, a small water racer car, some peeps, chocolate coins, animal eggs, and a gummy bunny sucker and some Easter gummies in his basket. We spent the same amount of
  • Bubbles, a straw cup, books, a hairbow, and Annie's bunny snacks in the plastic eggs.
  • Sophia the First "Movie"

A couple of Easter books

Chalk

Bubbles

Swimsuit

• Books, Little Wheelies, fridge magnets...I sort if want to get more but figure that's plenty!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got him some bubbles, a few toy cars, and a new puzzle.  I also got him a chocolate bunny, of which I might give him a little taste.  I don't plan to let him eat it, but an Easter basket without a chocolate bunny just didn't seem right!

• Coloring book, Crayons, Shoes, & (*bad parent alert*) two DVDs
  • I got her a little stuffed animal, Pat the Bunny book, and peeps, so far.   
    ~*Kimberly*~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • A matchbox car, some sidewalk chalk and lots of chocolate :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The bunny will hide foam bath shapes and letters around the house :) Also a book and a stuffed sheep.

My mom gave the tot a basket and it had: sidewalk chalk, bubbles, a dvd, chocolate, Easter theme play-doh.

The kid is set.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"