Babies: 9 - 12 Months

XP-circumcision

My LO is 10 weeks and has some mild penile adhesions with skin bridging.  A small area has reattached and cannot be pulled back.  He now has to go to a urologist to get "re-circumcised".  Has anyone had this happen before and what should I expect.  I am so worried.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP-circumcision

• This has happened to my son twice. My pedi just popped it back with his hands. It bled and was sore for a few days. To make sure it doesn't happen again I put ointment on it EVERY day and pull it all the way out at every diaper change. We did not have to
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Due to some other issues, my son wasn't circumcised until he was 6 months old. I don't know what it's like for newborns to be circ'd, but at 6 months, it was pretty awful to see him in pain. He also had an ear infection pop up shortly after the surgery

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My son was circd at 7 mo. He had to be put under general anesthetic which worried me sick. He did fine!  He was crawling and laughing/playing 3 hours after surgery. He came out of anesthetic pretty rough...thrashing around...this is normal. He was st
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"