March 2013 Moms

Just curious

So when did any of the new mommies go out for dinner without the little one or a couple of drinks?

Re: Just curious

• Not yet and I had mine on the 5th. I'm delighted my DH I can simply eat dinner at the same time and finish it mostly uninterrupted at this point, honestly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We haven't yet.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I had my little one on the 5th too.  We haven't gone out either.  I really don't have much of a desire to go out.  I would love to go for a walk but it is so cold here.
  • We won't leave the baby for a couple months at least.  Well, not for more than an hour or so if absolutely necessary.  We are kind of funny about things like that, though.  Up until this pregnancy, we have never had a non-family member baby

Married to J since 5/05, Mommy to T (10/08), L (08/10) and C (02/13) who was born at home.

• imagebeforesunrise:
    Not yet and I had mine on the 5th. I'm delighted my DH I can simply eat dinner at the same time and finish it mostl
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Had ours on the 14th and just went out last night for a quick dinner nearby. In laws watched the munchkin, we left right after her feeding. But we've been lucky in that we can count on 24 hours of her sleeping after a feeding, super unusual and probably t
  • I had DD on the first and haven't left her with someone for more than 30 mins and only 3 or 4 times. I have too much anxiety to leave her just because. I'm so not looking forward to going back to work on the first.
  • We had DS on the 1st and we went out for a green beer on the 17th.  We left the baby with my mom and were only gone for two hours! It was nice to get out and see people, but I just thought about him the whole time! We have taken him with us though an
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I left the house without DS for the first time at a week and a half.  I prefer not to go without him, he's really quite good when out.  I went out to a restaurant with my sister when he was 1 week, he just sleeps thru it.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • I had LO on the 15th.  We've gone out to eat 6 times (including on the 17th) but we take him with us.  He will sleep all through a 3-course dinner if I keep him in his Moby wrap. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"