May 2013 Moms

Benjamin

I don't know how to start this post so I will just go from early Friday morning. I went into the boys room around 12:15 to find Ben screaming and covered in throw up and blood. It looked like a scene from a horror film. I was sobbing as I screamed for Joey. Marni of course woke up as did Elliott. My parents are staying with us so they took the two of them and tried to get them back to sleep while we cleaned up Ben. He just screamed. We called 911 as we had no clue what was occurring as he just kept throwing up and screaming.  So EMS arrived and he was rushed to the hospital. We have been here since. I am a wreck. I can't think straight. Ben is currently not breathing on his own and is being fed through and feeding tube. Doctors are not sure what is going on with him. He can't keep a thing down and just screams in pain. Please keep our sweet little boy in your T&P's Thanks.

If someone wants to keep everyone up to speed based on twitter or email let me know.

Thanks! 

Erica and Joey- Married on January 24th 2010
Marni Brooke was born on November 6th 2010
Expecting Twin BOYS Elliott Jacob and Benjamin Samuel due May 5th 2013!
On Hospital Bed Rest as of January 4th 2013. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
My Blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Benjamin

• Wow that is insane! Thoughts and prayers on the way and FX that he will be okay!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry that you're going through this.  T&Ps your way! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no Erica I am SO sorry to hear this! Fx that they can figure out what's happening asap and find a fix. I will keep your little Ben in my T&Ps!
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• Oh my god, how horrifying! Sending you so many T&Ps!
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh, I am so sorry.  How scary.  Really hoping the doctors figure out what is going on soon.  T&Ps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh I am so sorry, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I will be sending you all my thoughts and prayers. Hope your little one gets well soon.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • KLJ3KLJ3 member
    Oh no! I hope that the docs are able to figure things out and fix little Benjamin soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Definitely keeping Benjamin and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I hope they are able to diagnose what is going on and he recovers as soon as possible.
    BabyName Ticker
  • OMG!  I cant' even imagine what you are going through.  Keep us posted.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'll be praying for little Benjamin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG! Lots of thoughts and prayers for Benjamin and that they find answers to what's wrong.
  • My heart breaks for you all. Praying for your sweet Ben!
  • Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! That must have been so scary. I'm praying for your little guy. I hope the doctors can figure out what's wrong soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • That is horrific!  I'm so sorry for your baby boy.  I hope they figure out what is wrong and he gets better!  What a nightmare for you guys.  
  • How horrifying. I will be praying for him and your family. 
  • Thoughts and prayers to your Benjamin and your family. I hope they can identify and help his problem quickly.  
  • Definitely thinking of you and praying for you.
  • Oh my gosh - I hope they figure out what's causing it soon.  Poor baby, poor Momma.  You'll all be in my prayers!
  • I'm so sorry Erica. What a nightmare. I hope you get answers soon and Ben comes home fully recovered.

I'll update from twitter when I see something from you or Joey.

View Full Size Image

• Prayers headed your way! My brother had serious GI tract issues as a newborn, so I know how scary it can be at least from a sibling perspective!

By the way, my brother is a perfectly healthy 24 year old who eats anything and everything overl
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Many thoughts and prayers for your sweet little Ben!  Hopefully, they figure everything out soon, and he comes home quick!  Hugs to you and Joey

• Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for him and your family. I really hope they figure out what is wrong soon.
  • Praying for Benjamin and all of you!  Stay strong - you guys will get through this.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers your way

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Your whole fam is in my thoughts and prayers.
  • So sorry to hear. I hope they can figure out what's wrong. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Prayers for Benjamin, for you and your family. Hoping you will have answers soon, poor little guy:(

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope the doctors can figure out what's wrong. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tp headed your way
  • So scary. I hope it gets sorted soon and you have some answers. 
  • pnutgpnutg member
    I'm definitely praying for little Ben!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh my goodness! Tps for you guys. I hope he starts feeling better and you guys can put this whole scary weekend behind you
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My thoughts and prayers are with your little man and your family!!!

Click HERE for my story...

Me (29) and DH (31) together since 2001, married since 2006.

12/13/11 BFP after 7 cycles TTC first child. 06/29/12 delivered stillborn son at 33 weeks.

09/04/12 BFP after first cycle TTC. Please be our take-home baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Oh no Erica! That must be terrifying I can't imagine! T and P's on their way!

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • How scary!  My T&P are with you and your family.  I  hope they figure out what is wrong, and are able to fix it quickly.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts your way.
  • Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you and Benjamin!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh no. I'll be praying for Benjamin. I truly hope they can figure out what's going on and help him.

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Oh no, so scary. Prayers that he will be ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"