May 2013 Moms

Hi Guys

I just wanted to say thank you for all the T&Ps yesterday.  I just finished reading them all and you guys are the best.

The update on me is that they finally stopped the contractions and I seem to be holding out at 4cm dialated.  They gave me a bunch of doses of magnesium and a few other things that try to calm my ute down.  It took awhile for it to work but thank god it did.  

I got to move out of labor and delivery and up to a private room where I will stay (on my back) until the babies come.  Its not too bad since I get to wear my own comfy clothes and no more IV.  They check the babies every hour or so and my vitals but its nice to not be constantly hooked up.  If anything changes, its back down to L&D for me.  I was just so terrified because I went on the day I hit 30w just for a regular appt and now 48 hours later here we are.  The good news is the babies are totally fine.  Its just my ute that isnt behaving.  

So thank you again and ill be around since, well, there isnt much else they are letting me do, lol.  Hopefully a shower is in my future! 

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Hi Guys

• Great news! I'm so happy they were able to stop labor. I do think your ute needs a good cussing out, no time for that business!

Keep cooking those babies!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great news!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Such great news, Thanks for keeping us updated! <3
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so happy to hear they got you to stop dilating. I hope your babies can stay in there as long as possible. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good news! TPs that they stay put!
  • I have heard mag is awful.  I hope you are feeling ok after dealing with all that!  Rest up, lady, and keep those babies growing in there.  
  • Awesome news!  Keeps those little ones cooking longer.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• So glad the babies are still in for now. Hoping bed rest and the mag keeps them in for much longer!

We will do our bestment to keep you entertained.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
  • That is fabulous news about the contractions stopping! Hoping those babies stay cooking for a few more weeks and your ute behaves itself. Send T & Ps. Thanks for the update!
  • Thank goodness! Hope you can embrace the wonders of hospital food. Twin advice: don't hesitate to tell the nurses where you feel the babies. It will reduce the amount of time they're rolling the monitors around trying to get good heartbeats. 
  • Glad they were able to stop the contractions and that the babies are doing well!  Keep on cookin' little ones!
  • So relieved to hear the contractions stopped and everything is stable.  Definitely thinking of you and hoping the babies stay warm and cozy for as long as possible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I was so happy to wake up and read this post. I have been thinking about you and your babies and I am so glad you are all doing well. I will continue keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so happy to hear that they have stopped. Checking The Bump was the first thing I did this morning when I got up, because I was hoping to see this. Glad the babies are fine and that you are doing well too.  
  • So glad to hear they stopped. Praying they stay away.
  • I'm so glad things have calmed down.  You're in the best place at the minute so rest as much as you possibly can.  Thoughts and prayers.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageGoMaltby18:
    I have heard mag is awful.  I hope you are feeling ok after dealing with all that!  Rest up, lady, and k
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • That's awesome news! Hopefully your ute continues to cooperate!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So happy to hear they were able to stop the contractions. Sending positive thoughts to you and those babies!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Best news ever! This is exactly the update i was hoping to see.  I'm so happy they were able to stop labor and keep those kiddos cooking for now. 

If I wasn't mobile bumping, I'd throw in a celebration gif. Yay!

Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks for updating us, so glad they were able to stop your labor. Sorry you have to stay in the hospital, but thank goodness for small miracles: no IV and your own clothes... Fingers crossed you have an uneventful remainder of your pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's awesome news! So glad they were able to stop labor for you.
  • Great news!  Fingers crossed that everything is uneventful until your babies arrive.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Wonderful news! I hope that you can get a few more weeks gestation with your bed rest. Good luck! 
  • Awesome news!  Thanks for the update.
  • Awesome!! Woke up thinking about you! So glad to hear good news. Hang in there babies!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great news! Continued thoughts and prayers that they stay stopped! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • pnutgpnutg member
    I'm so glad to see this! Praying those babies stay put for a while longer!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank goodness! I hopped on TB right when I got to work to check for any updates! 
  • Ya! So glad they were able to stop labor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • So happy to hear this news and things with both you and LO's are doing good! Hope they can stay baking just a few weeks more! Meh, maybe now you can level up on some candy crush ;) 
  • Glad they got hem stopped. Hopefully those babies stay put for a good long while.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So happy to hear they were able to calm your ute down. Keeping you and the babies in my thoughts and prayers.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• I am so glad they got your pesky ute to calm down!  Keep cooking Babies Blueyed!  
  • Great news! Thanks for the update...sounds like you're in good hands, but you'll continue to get our t's and p's that all stays calm so those babies can grow just a few weeks more.
  • Oh yay good news!! I was hoping to see an update. So glad you're ok and that those babies are still growing inside you :)
  • Yes! That is the best news(ment)!!!! Will keep you in my thoughts.
  • imageburkems:
    So glad the babies are still in for now. Hoping bed rest and the mag keeps them in for much longer! We will do our <S
  • I hope those two stay put for a while! No more contractions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"