June 2013 Moms

Hobby Lobby question?

So I'm doing DS's room in a vintage transportation theme and I noticed Hobby Lobby's website has a ton of decor! I've never actually been to a Hobby Lobby and the closest one to me is an hour away. Have any of you been in a Hobby Lobby lately and seen anything like what I'm seeing on their website? They have little tin planes/trucks and license plate frames and shelves. I basically want anything to do with planes/trucks/cars/motorcycles etc.

I just wanna make sure they actually carry it in store before I drive all the way there. 

Thank you so much in advance! :)

Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013

Re: Hobby Lobby question?

• It has been a while since I was at a hobby lobby but... they are all different. Your best bet would be to call the store in question and ask if they have what you are looking for.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 90 of my decor for little one is from hobby lobby. I love it. Usually I find the same stuff at most stores but I honestly can't say if it always matches what is online. A lot of times it does for me.

I would call and see if they can check in
              image image

• Loading the player...
  • Hobby lobby is amazing! They honestly have everything crafty, more! It's never a let down. Anything I'm looking for I can find there, we have one across town. I promise it'd be worth it!
  • I would say they would have some stuff you are looking for. Ours had a ton of that type of stuff. It'd probably be a safe bet to call first though! Good luck! A lot of our decor came from there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Definitely call and ask if they have it. If they do, also ask if it's on sale. Not sure if all of them do it, but everyone I've been to in Texas rotates sales every other week. If it's not on sale this week, it should the next. Love Hobby Lobby.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• I love hobby lobby! They can also order anything you want and have it there in a week. My mom saw the perfect wooden baby blocks on their website that she's making into centerpieces for my shower and they ordered her 10 of them no problem!
  • I had the worst experience at Hobby Lobby and haven't shopped there in several years. I like Michael's more. But if they have what you need go for it. Just call first.

• I love hobby lobby! Everything in the nursery came from there :. I would call ahead for specifics but I have found a lot of the stuff on the website is usually in the store.

TTC #1 since Oct. 2010 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles HSG- clear
    January IUI #1 femara 2.5 mg+ovidrel=BFN
    February IUI#2 Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel=BFN
    March Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel+ TI=BFN taking a break from RE
    BFP 10/13/2012 beta #1=280 beta #2=714
    BabyName Ticker image
  • I was there yesterday. I got a few wall pieces for the nursery. I love that store, and I would say they will definitely have something to work with your theme because the selection is huge. The one I was at had lots of tin wall hangings that looked like o
  • Oh another thing, you can always pull up at 40 percent off coupon on your phone. It's in their website.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hobby Lobby is the bomb! I have to force myself out of there! They do have really great sales a lot like PP said.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oooh yay! Now I'm excited! Thanks ladies. I'll definitely be headed there this afternoon. Lets hope I don't go too crazy in there!

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • GRJCGRJC member
    Hobby Lobby is amazing.  They has soooo much stuff and at really good prices.  I would consider going.  At least mine is huge, I feel like most of them are.  I think you'll have a lot to choose from.

1st Misc 11w2d
    2nd Misc 6w2d
    3rd Preg, Second Month on Clomed
    Baby Boy Born June 2013!
    4th Preg, Fifth Month on Clomed 
    Due 8/3/16

Follow me and my journey at:

http://alltheprettythings-cristina.blogspot.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • They do have all those things but if I were you I would wait until their metal stuff is on sale. Then you will be able to get a majority of it for 40 percent off
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Oklahoma which is the home of hobby lobby and I'm a little obsessed. We have plenty of big ones around here and they all have a lot of the vintage car stuff. I prefer hobby lobby over michaels for sure. Like others said check online for when the
  • Well I went and found a TON of stuff! And lucky for me they forgot to take down the 50 percent off sign off the metal stuff so they had to honor the sale anyways! His room is going to be so stinkin cute!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"