March 2013 Moms

Let's get this rodeo started!

Went for my 39 week appointment. My doc said he doesn't do internals until I pass my due date- so I am unsure about that situation, but I'm pretty sure I still have my MP and the baby hasn't dropped yet! Oh my goodness. I am so ready to get this show on the road. 

I've been doing the cha cha slide and the twist dance all morning, eating pineapple. I'm anxiously waiting for my husband to get home for some loving.. I hear sex helps get things going. Any other tips?

Did you ladies know right away when the baby drops? Can it happen overnight? Or is it a very sudden *bam! the baby dropped - kind of a thing? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Let's get this rodeo started!

• I know how you feel! And no, walking and sex DO NOT help anything...we spent the week doing that and I had NO changes from 37 week appointment to the 38 week appointment...

Hang in there, we are almost there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Ughh! I am with ya! 393 and my last appt was this past Tuesday She checked me and only 1cm and 50 effaced and even stripped my membranes and NOTHING! DH has been making me eat so much pineapple and I've been walking like crazy! This kid needs to come out
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • There are several ways to get the ball rolling:

-Sex (Semen is light doses of prostaglandin)
    -Pineapples, Mango, Kiwi. (Has an enzyme called bromelain similar to prostaglandin)
    -Squats and Walking (gravity can help b

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bounced on my exercise ball for like 2 weeks in advance of my EDD with DS, DH and I had sex a bunch, and I stayed super active.  At my 39.5 week appt I wasn't dilated or effaced but he was low.  I went into labor a couple days later when I fin
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I heard relaxing your body and mind helps because stress can prolong labor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For me, everything seemed to happen only after I started experiencing contractions.  I never felt baby drop and never experienced any of the other tell tale signs that I might go into labour soon.

I didn't start to lose my MP until we

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"