May 2012 Moms

FFFC

last week was a good week for them... what can we do this week to make it better?

well, for me... my kid loves to play with plastic sacks... but... don't worry, I only allow it for about a min or so... then Ill take it away... he never puts them near his mouth, he would actually rather slide on it while crawling... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• Almost every morning this week I have let DS1 (3.5) come in my room and watch tv for an hour while I and DS2 slept. I've been up several times a night with DS2 for breathing treatments and added feedings. I need to get some sleep.
  • imagezoeygirl1105:
    I hate when you go over to someone's house and they make you take your shoes off. I completely understand if it'
  • Loading the player...
  • imagezoeygirl1105:
    I hate when you go over to someone's house and they make you take your shoes off. I completely understand if it'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have one today. I really dislike DS2 at 6am. He nurses between 4 and 5 but will stir and SCREAM as early as 515am. Why is he screaming, because he is still sleepy!!! Morning are rough with him. I can not deal with the screaming before 7 but he has other
  • imagejlsweets:

imagezoeygirl1
  • imagejoshandpanda:
    imagejlsweets

• I hate women who proclaim themselves the "cool mom".

On the radio today this mom called in and said her 8 year old called her cat a "douchebag" and she was super proud because she was the "cool mom".

Really?  I would rather be the "unc

• imagezoeygirl1105:
    I hate when you go over to someone's house and they make you take your shoes off. I completely understand if it's w
  • imagemichyme123:
    imagejoshandpan
  • imagecltk12:
    imagezoeygirl1105:<
  • My FFFC, co-worker's wife recently gave birth, wanted to breastfeed and is clearly not getting the support she needs. She's being told "baby is hungry, top them off with formula", so she does. As far as I know there were no weight concerns or other reason
  • HAHA! FFFC became the shoe thread! :) I grew up in MI where shoes off was the norm. We always had piles of shoes at the door. Now I'm in FL, and it's different. I always take my shoes off, but I have socks on. Confession... I don't ask guests to take t

For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehopefulmom81:

I hate women who proclaim themselves the "cool mom".

On the radio today this mom called in and said h

• I am actual sort of on the fence with the shoe thing. I take off my shoes in someone's house if explicitly asked, if not I don't because I feel weird if I just like walk in and take my shoes off looking like I am getting comfortable or something.

<p
  • imagemichyme123:
    it is so odd to me that a lot of Americans leave their shoes on! In Canada, or at least where I am, it would be b
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Seperate from the great shoe debate.

My actual FFC is that it's hard in my line of work (animal shelter) to not totally judge people who give up their animals for stupid reasons. I swear if one more person today tells me they want to give up th

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagelittleredfish:

Seperate from the great shoe debate.

My actual FFC is that it's hard in my line of work (animal shelter

• Ewe I HATE when people wear shoes inside! Gross yuck gross just imagine all the germs and crap you've walked though that is now in your house on your floor where your children play! We even wipe the dogs feet off before she comes in and we have all hardwo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • My fffc is far worse than any of yours so if you must flame away..
    Dh has today off and ds1 had a half day so their both home and I really wish the weren't! We all cranky and I wish it was just me and the babies today we could just cuddle up and ig
  • imagezoeygirl1105:
    imagejoshandp
  • I had a crappy day, so I'm going to vent on here Wink

The returning of pets for stupid reasons, I totally get this one. I have a rescue dog and two rescue rabbits, one of

• I told my sister to reevaluate her stance on having children. My 3 yo has been a bear lately, and it is to the point I sometimes fantasize what my life would be like without kids. Before you jump all over me, let me add I've had a horrible week. DH was wo
  • imageJAP0902:
    I told my sister to reevaluate her stance on having children. My 3 yo has been a bear lately, and it is to the point I som
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    imagehopefulmom81:

I hate women who proclaim themselves the "cool mom".

On the radio today this mom called in and said her 8

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"