Babies on the Brain

sungirl**

dang it, I missed your last post. What is this obsession with things up our butts?

Me thinks you need to stop doing that position. THAT WAY you won't have to be on BOTB anymore and can move right on over to 1st Tri, 2nd Tri, and so on....  YWIA.

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sungirl**

• Smile I love you.
  • She is trolling from MC.  She is an oldie.  PLEASE stop feeding them.  They will only multiply.
  • Loading the player...
  • yeah, I know. But when I am called out, I gots to say something. I am a rebel like that.

How are you doing MW?

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wasn't planning on trolling, but you ladies are really nasty.  I was just calling as I saw it.
  • Are you jealous cause she has a baby?

• imageMrsMMHill:

Are you jealous cause she has a baby?

Douchetastic. How do you sleep at night? If you want to be a b!tch, do it somewhere else. We have no need of people like you.

• imageMrsMMHill:

You are a terrible person! How could you say something like that to another woman? You should really go find a new board, considering you're probably about to get reamed.

• imageMrsMMHill:

Seriously? That is not the way to make a good first impression. You just jumped waaay over the snarky line lady.
    border=
    DD 10/31/09 - BFP 3/22/11 M/C confirmed 4/9/11 at 8w4d - BFP 10/5/11 EDD 06/16/11 BabyFruit Tickerimageimageimage

*Vote on our Baby names*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"