April 2013 Moms

Car Mirror to see baby

Ok, so I got a mirror to go on the back windsheild so I can look at Brooklyn from my rear view mirror while she is in her rear facing seat. DH thinks it is so dangerous. I told him I'll only look at stop lights, etc. He says it takes up too much of the back window so that I can't see out......

What are your thoughts about these?

BabyName Ticker

Re: Car Mirror to see baby

• I wouldn't want it on the window. We were able to mount mine on the top of the seat.
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What is more dangerous - hearing baby cough/choke and not being able to see them, then freaking out on the highway OR being able to take a quick peek back and see that they're just trying to shove their whole fist in their mouth?

Just use it wise

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • I actually think it is probably dangerous.  I find myself looking at the baby more than I should, but I still love mine.  I wouldn't want it blocking the rear window though.  Ours attaches to the headrest behind the baby.  When DS turn
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wouldn't want one that attaches with a suction cup (too likely to become a projectile in an accident), but I might get one that goes over the backseat headrest with wide elastic.
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

What is more dangerous - hearing baby cough/choke and not being able to see them, then freaking out on the highwa

• imagejennery:

I was told by my hospital to not have one at all. Not only are they viewed as distractions and can potentially block

• imagejennery:
    imagesynchrosally:
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • imagejennery:

I was told by my hospital to not have one at all. Not only are they viewed as distractions and can potentially block

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• imageShellBear+:
    imagejennery:</

• I've never used one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagerandimarie86:
    I wouldn't want it on the window. We were able to mount mine on the top of the seat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

What is more dangerous - hearing baby cough/choke and not being able to see them, then freaking out on the highwa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagejennery:<

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• imagecourtneyt13:
     This! Not to freak anyone out, but I was driving with Hannah when she was about 5 months old and heard a ch
    carrie ~ me-at-carrie.cc ~ 4/21/2007
    * blog * first baby blog * baby 2.0 blog * twitter *

IMG_0578

• And I have a hard time believing children/babies were injured by these mirrors in an accident. They are plastic- not real glass. They are covered in fabric around the edges.When you install them there really isn't a way this thing is coming off unless

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with pp that it shouldn't be on the back windshield. I had one and I plan to get another this time but I put it on the headrest. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The fire department that inspected our car seat told us to take them off for the reason cited above -- they can come off during an accident and seriously injure the baby.  After being in a major car accident (guy ran a red and T-boned me -- no one el
  • imageNandaB:
    imagecourtneyt13:</
    20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"