January 2013 Moms
Options

Play time

What's everyone doing for playtime?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
TTC since 01/11...BFP#1 03/01/12...M/C 03/15/12...BFP#2 04/26/12... DS born 1/14/13

Re: Play time

• Options
    DS and I lay on the floor. I will Lay next to him and talk to him. He usually coo's back at me (trying to mimic the noises I make). He loves a little giraffe we bought him. It has some sort of wrapping on the inside of it that makes a crinkling noise. He
  • Options
    Tummy time when shes tired of it she rolls over onto her back and kicks her legs bumbo sitting story time peek a boo watch brother dance grab the rattle and shake it while kicking her legs I will talk to her about what big brother is doing or tickle her
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves the playmat and I try to lay next to her. We alternate tummy time to on the back. She loves kicking at things and talking to all the hanging toys. Every now and then our eyes will meet an she melts my heart with a big huge smile. She also LOVES s
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD loves her mirror. I think her first true social smile was actually at herself. Looks like we have a princess on our hands!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagemeggiev123:
    DD loves her mirror. I think her first true social smile was actually at herself. Looks like we have a princess on

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I read to her and she loves her activity mat. During tummy time I show her different stuffed animals and a toy that plays music. She likes her glow worm.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"