October 2013 Moms

Do you have a Hopeful Due Date?

Going by my LMP, my edd is Oct 28th, going by an ultrasound I had, it's Nov 4th. My daughter was 3 weeks early, but I'm hoping for a Halloween baby.

My uncle and great grandmother shared their Halloween birthday. The last few years without her he's told me how much it hurts not to have someone to share a birthday with anymore since he has his whole life. She was the matriarch of our family and brought everyone together. I think it would be awesome to bring in a third generation  Halloween baby.

Anyone else have a date they hope the baby comes on? 

ETA: I don't want baby to come on October 10th or 12th, but 14th would be cool. My moms birth day is Oct 10th, mine is Oct 12th.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Do you have a Hopeful Due Date?

• I would love to have a Halloween baby too, but not sure how likely that is considering our due date is Oct 21st. Before we had our dating u/s today I thought I was closer to having a due date of the 27th and our wedding anniversary is the 29th. I was 3 we

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • EDD is Oct 4th but blip is measuring 2 days behind [not enough to matter or change EDD]. My moms birthday is Oct 7th and I would REALLY love them to share birthdays! My brother is Oct 3rd and he will be the Godfather so it would be awesome if they shared

• Loading the player...
  • I hope I don't have the baby until my due date of Oct. 2nd or after. My son's bday is September 23rd, might be a bummer the have to share your birth month/ week with your sibling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a little crazy and would actually like my baby to be late and come in November but I'm due Oct. 20th and I've never made it to my due date before. Right now I have 2 Feb babies and 1 Nov baby so I think another No

imageimage

• As of now our EDD is Oct. 1st. We will see if that date stays that same after our doc appt. tomorrow.  

Our anniversary is October 8th. I would love it if we had at least a week between our kid's birthday and our anniversary (or we wouldn't

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I would love 10.03.13 just bc it's a math equation. Nerd I know. Our anniversary is one too 01.06.07. Not planned :

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• My edd is 10/1.   If I had the baby on 9/17 that would be sweet.  It's my birthday and my dad's.  I think it would be neat to have 3 generations on the same day. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• My EDD is Oct 8th but my DD was 2 weeks early. I'm hoping this one will come early on Sept 28th because that was my grandma's birthday and she passed away in 2011.
    September Siggy Challenge- SNL 

Angel babies: 4/2001, 9/2008, 10/2012

pregnancy calendar
  • imagehendy02:
    I would love 10.03.13 just bc it's a math equation. Nerd I know. Our anniversary is one too 01.06.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • October is a busy month for us. My EDD is Oct21. My birthday is Oct2, my dad's is Oct3, my uncle and grandfather both on my day's side and my childhood BFF are all Oct23, a good friend's is Oct24, and our 5 year wedding anniversary is Oct25.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LMP says Oct 23 ultrasound says between 25th and 28th. However since I am high risk and more than likely facing a planned c section we are hoping for Oct 18. My niece was born the first week of Oct and my nephew is the second week so why not the third wee
  • Im due the 18th but it'd be fun if baby was born early in the 10th since its my mom's bday. My son came 6 days early and ended up being born on my brother's bday, so I think it'd be a fun coincidence for this baby to share a bday as well.

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• My due date is oct.2 but my bday is sept 21. My husband and second dd share a bday and I thought it would be neat if I shared one with my third child . Since my first decided to make we entrance into the world over two weeks early its possible!
  • When I went to see my midwife, she changed my EDD to 10/21. I much prefer 10/23 because my husband is an October baby and has always wanted an October baby. My birthday is 5/23 so 10/23 is the combination of our birthdays. 
    I really want LO to be

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hoping for a Halloween baby. EDD is 10/26, so it's a possibility, at least. October is a significant month for us, it's when we met. We both love Halloween, and it plays a pretty important role in our story, so a Halloween baby would be amazing. But I'll
  • imageMrsStuessyWI:

As of now our EDD is Oct. 1st. We will see if that date stays that same after our doc appt. tomorrow.  

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • imagekelle017:
    My edd is 10/1.   If I had the baby on 9/17 that would be sweet.  It's my birthday and my dad's.  I t
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due oct 3 but just hope baby doesn't come early and stays an October baby. October is my favorite month.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • no, as long as this one isn't 10 days overdue like my first, i am happy lolz

• I would love this baby to be born on 11/3.  That is the day my brother passed away and I would love to make it a happy day.  Given that I am due on 10/1 I highly doubt that will happen!  I don't really care as long as it isn't 10/10. 

Lost baby at 13 weeks due to triploidy syndrome D&C 3/27/13 repeat D&C 5/8/13Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't really have a hopeful due date as much as dates I don't want to have the baby.  I went 10 days over due with DD1 and 8 days overdue with DD2.  So Im expecting to go over with this one too. 

My due date is Oct 22. But

Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • The dr's office gave me a Sept 25th due date, but by my calculations (I have longer cycles and a longer luteal phase) I'm due Oct 4th.I have a dating ultrasound scheduled for Apr 7th.

There are a ton of October birthdays in our family and amo

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Our due date is 10/7/13 - I originally thought it was going to be 10/13 and that's the date I really wanted because 13 is our lucky number.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMsHenry30:

There is a day he/she is not allowed to come on and that is Oct. 24th.  It's my mother's birthday and I would

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
    DS#1: 19 May 2003 DS#2: 21 Sept 2007 BFP#1: 13 Aug 12 M/C: 15 Sept 12 BFP#2: 27 Jan 13 EDD: 4 OCT It's A GIRL!!!
  • EDD is Oct 4th, but am hoping for September 31. DS was 2 weeks early and arrived on March 31.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am hoping for a 10/30 baby.  My birthday is 10/31 and my Mom's birthday is 11/1.  I always had a blast on my birthday because it was a huge celebration that I shared with my Mom. Really though, I don't much care, the day will be a celebration
  • Our first was both on our 1 yr anniversary, the second is due exactly in the middle of our birthdays. DHs is the 11th, mine is the 22nd, baby is due the 17th. DH thinks it will be born on one of our birthdays for sure. I already share my birthday with 2

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • To me it doesn't matter
  • According to my last menstral cycle I'm due October 18. According to u/s I'm due more around the 23. I'm kinda hoping it comes the 28 as that was my brothers birthday. He passed away 2 years ago. It would be very meaningful to me. However, just the fact t
  • Due date is October 5th. DD was 2 1/2 weeks early. I have my cousins wedding exactly 2 weeks before my due date. I'm hoping to not go that day, but other than that I have no opinions. Just hopefully not too late if baby decides to wait a little while long
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am due the 22nd and my birthday is the 19th. I would love to have the baby around the 15th so that I may enjoy a drink and some fabulous dinner for my 30th birthday.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• My due date is October 8th but Im really hoping the baby comes on my birthday, October 9th. <3
    Lilypie - (x1UE)                                               

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg 

• Technically, my due date is 9/30, but as a FTM, I assume I'll go into October.  You never know though!  Ever since finding out I'm pregnant, October 5th has stood out in my mind.  We'll see if my intuition is right!  I know it's wishfu
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"