Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Formula sales?

What's the best sale you've seen on formula? I have some checks from the manufacturer that I want to combine with sale prices for the best deal since it's so darn expensive. Also- does anyone know (or have you tried) if big box stores like Sams or Costco accepts these checks?
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Formula sales?

• If you have similac checks target sometimes sends out text coupons you can use with them. I know until the 23rd they had an enfamil coupon for buy 2 of the premade bottles and save $3 plus you can use the checks which were $4 each. I think they were $7.99
  • image2013mommy:
    I've never seen it go on sale at any local grocery stores. In my area Target always has the best price for what we use S
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When I lived in the northeast I used to get awesome deals at bjs combining store coupons and manufacturers coupons. Now, I wait for the sales at BRU, use the VIB card, and use manufacturers coupons too. I'm a total coupon freak, haha.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Costco (Kirkland Signature) brand formula was recommended to us by a friend and our OB and it was 1/2 the price of the Similac at Costco.  $16 for a large container  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With DS1 I used to buy Similac at Target. They would usually throw a buy 2 get $5 gift card back sale! Combine that gift card with a check, mfr coupon and sometimes a Target coupon, I would get the tubs about half off (depending on what amount coupon I ha
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We use the Enfamil.

I've shopped around at Target, Walmart local grocer and BRU, and found that Target has the best regular price.  Then they run a sale about two weeks a month where you buy two Enfamil products, and get a $10 gift

• imageb0710:
    Not sure about the best sales but Costco will not accept manufacturer coupons, only Costco coupons. I tried with a tuck

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Costco will take the formula checks. They just do not take coupons.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"