February 2013 Moms

Is it to soon

It will be 5 weeks since my c section. I was told I had to wait 6 weeks to have sex. I would like to try this weekend. I know I only have 1 week left but we cant hold out any longer. Has anyone had sex this early?

Re: Is it to soon

• It's just one week... I have three kids and my doctors and nurses have stressed over and over to just WAIT! You are extra fertile right now and you have no idea how healed you are internally, even with a csection. It's just a week. You can wait!
    <b
  • I was sure I was going to be cleared today I feel great almost no stiffness, doctor poked my stomach and it didn't hurt so I was like awesome (im 4 weeks out) im going to get laid tonight (sorry TMI) but seriously she told me to wait till 8 weeks des
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • BBS!BBS! member
    I was cleared today but had already done the deed earlier. All she did was look at my incision and and give a papsmear. I wouldn't worry abt it. Listen to your body
  • imageBBS!:
    Listen to your body

This.

4 weeks today, and DH and I finally got busy...You really just

• I was cleared at 5 weeks after my csection. I would wait until your doctor clears you.  You had major surgery.  You could get an infection.  Plus, everyone seems to think sex wont be too uncomfortable because you didn't give birth vaginally
  • Mine just wrote 4 weeks no sex, so there really isn't an exact date when you are healed.  You can play it safe or listen to your body.  I am two weeks tomorrow and this has been the longest two weeks ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"