Health & Exercise

Sports bras

Time to size up in my sports bra. Do you size up or use something that is special for pregnancy? 

There was a post on here last Dec when I first got pg, about sports bras that are best, etc. I wish I had saved it. Really had no idea how big the girls would get. Its getting scary but I still want to get my workouts in!

Re: Sports bras

• My boobs went up 3 sizes. I love Moving Comfort sports bras (I was a DD pre-preg, a big F now) and they contain me through running and boot camp. They are expensive, so if you are looking for a in between option, find a decent UA, Nike, etc bra on sale an

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • imageFlamingemu:
    My boobs went up 3 sizes. I love Moving Comfort sports bras (I was a DD pre-preg, a big F now) and they contain me
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejglenn4:

I too sized up in Nike but fell in love with Moving Comfort.  Some of the MC bras unhook at the front straps mak

"There is more to us than we know. Perhaps, if we are made to see it just once, for the rest of our lives we will be unwilling to settle for less." - Kurt Hahn, Founder of Outward Bound

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"