May 2013 Moms

Off the subject of babies..

A girlfriend and I are helping with the bridal shower of another one of our friends and we are in charge of the games...I am the least creative person there is but we've been able to come up with a couple of good ones but the only thing we are having a hard time with is coming up with is a good door prize game. We're stumped!!

Do any of you ladies have any ideas?! 

Thanks in advance!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Off the subject of babies..

• Im throwing a shower and I was trying to think of ones that arent always done. I love the toilet paper one where you design a wedding dress out of tp and break out into teams. We did that at mine so I wanted some diff ones so I am going to do the Mr. Righ
  • At my shower they had me walk around with a tray full of kitchen gadgets for everyone to look at. Then I was taken off to the bathroom and they asked the guests to write down everything I was wearing. LOL! You wouldn't believe how many people were stum

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • For just an easy door prize thing you could do a big baby bottle from Party City or somewhere filled with candy and have people guess how many are in there.  
  • We played bingo at my sister's shower - before she opened gifts, you had to fill out the bingo squares with gifts you thought she'd get, and you crossed off the squares as she opened gifts. We also set a timer as she was opening gifts, and if she was open
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Whoops, I missed the bridal shower part too.  But the same candy guessing thing could be done in just a glass jar too.  
  • My sister's SIL interviewed my BIL with a bunch of questions, how they met, favorite vacations, etc... and my sister had to answer them.  It was really cute.  Then we set a timer and when it when off the person who's gift she was opening got a p
    image imagePregnancy Ticker image
  • I just got married almost exactly a year ago. The games that I had at my shower were, for a group game they had random words of wisdom and marriage related things written on pieces of ribbon, everyone had one on their wrist. Some of the words were like lo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You could do a question and answer game where the bride answers questions about the couple and te guests write answers down on paper. For example,"where did the couple meet?"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you for all of the responses!! SUPER helpful!! Party!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Best game at my shower was kind of a newlywedish game. They interviewed my DH on video asking him questions like my favorite band, where we met, hisfavorite part of my body... blah blah blah. Then tthey asked me the same questions about him and compared a

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"