Multiples
Options

twin skin swimsuit?

Hi,

4 of our closest friends and family are getting married in the next 8 months before the kids turn 1 year old!  It is going to be an adventure.  For one of my very very close friends I am going to her bachelorette party in mexico in June (first trip away from the boys!).  I am dreading many things about it, but one of them is putting on a swimsuit with my new found twin skin.  Any suggestions on types or brands of suits that worked with your body - the main issue is I used to wear bikinis (not that I was a small size or anything) but with the new "overhang" I'm figuring I don't want to share that and no one wants to see it :)  I actually didn't wear one peices because they were less flattering than bikinis since they are more tight to the skin.

i know in the scheme of things, this is small, but i was wondering if anyone had suggestions? i was thinking tankini, but many of them the part that covers the breasts are these small trianges and my newfound postpartum breastfeeding size would be a little obscene in most of those tops!

thanks!

TTC since October 2010.
Dx: unexplained IF
clomid x 3 = BFN
clomid/IUI #1 - BFP - EDD 7/13/2012 - missed Ab
clomid/IUI #2 & #3 - BFN
Follistim/IUI #1 (3 juicy follies) - BFP! EDD 12/19/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: twin skin swimsuit?

• Options
    Checkout swimspot.com specifically the Athena Good Karma. It's expensive but worth it. The band at the bottom helps to detract from trouble spots. GL!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I've found swim suits with rouching (not sure of the sp there) to be perfect for camoflaging the twin skin flap overhang...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have one similar to THIS and it did an e

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options

I have lost all the weight but the hang is horrible.  I was looking at the new bottoms that JCrew has that seem to be high waisted style (seems to be going for the retro trend) but you can get either a bikini or tankini top...

That is what I

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Go to fablesbybarrie.com

Their suits are adorable and offer a lot if coverage. Sooo cute!!! They have a lot of past season styles on sale right now, too.
  • Options

I also prefer tankinis but often times they are too short.  I brought separates from JC Penney's this year.  The bottoms are like old lady underwear and come up to practically right under my boobs.  There were several tops that went with

Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • Options
    thanks everyone, those are great suggestions.  i have hope i won't be too self conscious :)
    TTC since October 2010.
    Dx: unexplained IF
    clomid x 3 = BFN
    clomid/IUI #1 - BFP - EDD 7/13/2012 - missed Ab
    clomid/IUI #2 & #3 - BFN
    Follistim/IUI #1 (3 juicy follies) - BFP! EDD 12/19/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsLee04:
    I like Lands End bathing suits.nbsp; They have some that suck your tummy in. I don't have twin skin but gained some weigh
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"