January 2013 Moms

Xp:Venting...

What crappy night I have been having for the last week with my 10 week old DD. She has been reverting back to newborn night time sleep waking every 1 to 3 hours during the night. I don't understand???? She has been an excellent night time sleeper since 7 weeks only waking once in the night for a feed. But just all of a sundden since Saturday night she has been wake 3x in the night. I feed her the first wake because it usually after the longer stretch 4 hours at wich she used to go 6 hours. I will change her at that point too so she has a nice dry bump for the second half of the night. So full belly, dry bum, no gas, what the hell could it be ???? So confused and frustrated. The only thing that has changed in the last couple of days is she is trying to lean forward to get to her toes... I don't know if learning something new would change her night time sleep? She is also a cat napper during the day my Dr. Reasures me this is a phase at which she will outgrow and I have tried to stretch them out but it just won't happen, so I am not sure if the short napping has anything to do with it. Well I just needed to vent, can vent to DH as he is not being very supportive in the matter.

Re: Xp:Venting...

• Being overtired can lead to crappy night time sleep. Maybe try getting her to nap more during the day, I've noticed the more naps mine gets during the day the better he will sleep at night. We have been STTN all this week, good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes the napping, oh that's a hole other issue. She only naps 4 to 5x a day at 20 to 45 mins : doctor said it completely normal and she will outgrow the nap issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Its sucks to hear this, because I'm in the same boat as far as sleep goes, but it reallt is most likely growth spurt, wonder week, or just a phase. My son is about 11 weeks and was STTN in an rock n play next to our bed. All of a sudden he had about a we
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Growth spurt??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"