April 2013 Moms

Anyone not have a name picked out?

Am I the only one? We have 3 names we like but can't pick one so we just decided to wait until baby is born to finalize. 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone not have a name picked out?

• We're doing the same thing.  Granted, we only have two names since DH is super picky, but we've decided we don't want to name him officially until we meet our little guy anyway.  :) 

New Mommy since 4/3/13

• We have a girl name all ready, but if it's a boy (we're team green), we will have some deciding to do! There are three top contenders right now, but we aren't too worried about it yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • If it helps you feel better, I have 12 girls names on my list and 9 boys. Let's not even get into the fact that the list is technically longer if you get into the debate about spelling (ie, Claire or Clara?). The only thing I feel pretty sure about
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageblueandgray:
    If it helps you feel better, I have 12 girls names on my list and 9 boys. Let's not even get into the fact t
  • We don't have our LO's name picked out yet either. We have a few first names, no middle names though, and we're still keeping our options open for more first names. This sucks, I thought this would've been figured out by now!

• Nope - we have 5 names left. I think we'll wait until the baby is born. 
    Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • imageChicagoBulls:

We don't have our LO's name picked out yet either. We have a few first names, no middle names though, and w

• We are due next weekend and have not settled on a name.  DH and I are starting to worry a little, but just can't settle.  We are going to wait and meet LO before deciding.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • I posted pretty much the exact same thing yesterday!  We don't have a name picked out and I'm totally second guessing the 2 options we have on the table.  It's just a lot of pressure to make sure that we get the right name on our kid.  If I
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oops, sorry!  Should have read further down the page :)

Your daughter is so cute, look at those eyes!

• We have narrowed down the list to 3 names. The middle name is a family name/tradition that I don't like but who am I to change tradition. We will decide when baby comes. We did the same for DD and I have no regrets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have three but a clear favorite, however we don't have a middle name. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecheesecakerunner:
    We have a girl name all ready, but if it's a boy (we're team green), we will have some deciding to do! There
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'll be 38 week on Saturday and we just decided that we like our names enough to stop looking for more. It's been really hard this time being team green (we weren't last time) and having to come up with two names. I hate naming babies! 
  • We seriously have no clue.  DH and I don't agree on anything, and all of our conversations about it go nowhere.  It's stressing me out that it isn't picked out yet.
  • We're team green and I think we pretty much have a girl and boy name picked out, but are still deciding on middle names.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"