May 2013 Moms

Hospital Bedrest :(

I haven't posted in a few weeks, but my May baby will now be (hopefully) an April baby. My water broke over 48 hours ago - now I'm two hours from home (in a great hospital with a wonderful NICU). I've passed the first milestone (48 hours) and they're hoping to get me from my current place - 31 weeks - to 34 weeks and a scheduled c-section. My May 19 due date is now an April 7 target.
DS1 - 9; DS2 - 6; Angel - May 10, 2011; Baby Girl - Due May 19, 2013

Re: Hospital Bedrest :(

• I thought once your water broke you only had about 24 hours before you needed to deliver?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and the baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Praying for you and LO.  I hope you can make it April 7th.  Good luck and keep us updated
  • imagecaymarks:
    I thought once your water broke you only had about 24 hours before you needed to deliver?!

• imageBekW2009:

imagecaymar
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and the baby. Please rest and keep us updated. 
  • T&P you are able to make it to April!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thoughts and prayers!! I hope your little one stays in as long as possible! and that's great that you are at a good hospital with a good nicu. it sounds like you and baby are in good hands
  • Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your LO!

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • My T&P's are with you!  Keep cooking LO!

Little Sib & Big Sis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Many thoughts and prayers momma!! If it gives you hope, my mom's water broke at 28 weeks with me, and they were able to hold off delivery for 6 weeks! She had me at 34 weeks, and I was a little over 5.5 lbs and required only a week in the special care nur
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good luck.  A girl in a FB group I'm a part of, her sisters water broke around 21w, I think she kept her baby in until 27w. 

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Fx for you! It sounds like you're in great hands. Keep cooking baby!

View Full Size Image

• mbodymbody member
    Fingers crossed that your little girl stays put for a while longer!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Praying LO stays put a while longer! Keep us updated!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • +ASH++ASH+ member

Thank you, everyone! 

I thought the same thing as some - once your water broke, it was a done deal. Luckily I'm wrong. I'm not dilating and after the first initial gush on that night, it's been a very slow leak (stronger when I get IV fluids

• image+ASH+:

Thank you, everyone! 

I thought the same thing as some - once your water broke, it was a done deal. Luckily

IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your baby.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Awww, I'm a May 19 momma, too. I wish you and your little girl the best of luck! I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that the little one stays put until at least April 7.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope your LO stays put as long as possible. Sending you thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • oh sending thoughts and prayers!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope that baby stays in there until 34 weeks! Good luck!!
  • Thoughts and prayers that your LO stays put! Sorry you are stuck in the hospital.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wow.  T and P's that you make it to your target date.  GL!  
  • +ASH++ASH+ member
    Thank you so much, everyone!
  • TPs to you! Hope that baby stays put until April for you.
  • image+ASH+:

Thank you, everyone! 

I thought the same thing as some - once your water broke, it was a done deal. Luckily

Said goodbye to our little angel 12/3/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"