April 2012 Moms
Options

2+ Mom's: Does bedtime stay the same?

Our LO has consistently been going to bed at 7pm. He's done/tired/gets cranky/thumb in mouth. It's great for some reasons, but we also have to be home/stay inside so soon in the day it feels like! Will LO start to want to be up a little later...maybe over a year old? Just curious if it changes as it goes or they usually keep the same body clock?
TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

Re: 2+ Mom's: Does bedtime stay the same?

• Options
    My oldest is going to bed now between 7:30-8:00. My youngest is usually in bed or asleep by 7:30 too. Normally things start to change around 2ish.

• Options
    My oldest still needs to be in bed before 7.  Right after DD2 was born she was going to bed between 7:30-8 but then we started having issues.  She was getting overtired and waking up after a cycle and chatting in her bed for hours.  After we started putting her to bed by 7 this has stopped and naps have gotten easier.  I try to follow an 80% consistency model  As long as they are in bed by 7 80% of the time we're doing good.  This allows us to stay out a little late every once in a while.  Occasionally we'll keep the girls out as late as 9 and they seem to do find as long as it's rarely.  You don't have to ALWAYS have the kids in bed by 7.  They can be a bit flexible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"