January 2013 Moms

I wouldn't mind having 2u2

It wouldn't be financially ideal for us right now, but I wouldn't freak out about it.

The plan is four kids, but we're done for a few years.  It might think differently when both kids are mobile, but things are getting easier and easier everyday.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I a weirdie? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 198298_4113504195106_1134927813_n.jpg photo 71888_10200313406736972_872717456_n.jpg

Re: I wouldn't mind having 2u2

• I secretly wish I had twins so daycare would be so expensive that it wouldn't make sense to go back to work!

• I wouldn't really mind. We want four as well, and DH isn't getting any younger. I would just like DD to be as close to 2 as we can get before the next LO! Mostly because I'd like to recover from this pregnancy first...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're planning on getting preggo again in 18 months. DH only wants one more, but I want two more so I'm hoping for twins, heehee. 2u2 doesn't bother me, most of my friends have 2u2. I have one friend who while wrangling her 1.5yo son and being pregnant

• imageLindsRockies:
    imagetrombgir
  • Not me! I couldn't handle doing all this again that soon. We're thinking DD will be about 3 before we try for another one... if we try at all!
  • ta78ta78 member
    I am glad that DS is somewhat independent. I wouldn't mind if he was already potty trained too. 2 running in different directions and neither listening. No thanks. No 2u2 for me.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• imagetrombgirl:
    imageLindsRockie
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• imageAllycat11:
    imagetrombgirl:<
  • JHBWJHBW member

imagethis decaf life:
    Not me! I couldn't handle doing all this again that soon. We're thinking DD will be about 3 before we try for
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nope you are not alone!  I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old.  I wouldn't complain if by the end of the year (or even by the fall) I was pregnant again :)  The plan, however, is to start trying again next summer in the hopes that we could
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• I want four. I think everyday is getting easier too. But I think I'm super super lucky. My son is 2 now and he was an easy baby. My daughter is even easier than he was.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg
  • I always thought I would want to wait awhile but now that I have had my LO I sort of want to get the show on the road with our second. Pregnancy was wonderful in some ways but it was difficult too. Plus, it would be nice for the children to be close in ag
  • Hex naw.  I'm not cut out for 2u2. 

I'm extremely happy with the 3yr age difference so far.  I feel like they're close enough in age that they'll still be really relateable as sibs and be able to play together and such, but not so

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imagebjlucas1:
    I always thought I would want to wait awhile but now that I have had my LO I sort of want to get the show on
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Since we already have a 3 year old, we have 2 in DC right now. So money wise I don't think we could really pull it together to have 2u2 right now. I want a 3rd but need to wait until my oldest is entering school (sept 2015) to only have 2 in DC at one

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always thought I'd want my kids close in age (maybe like 26 months apart or something), but since having DD I have changed my mind. I think 3 years apart would be better. I give a lot of credit to women with multiple children, especially close in age

BabyFruit Ticker

• i dont think i would really mind it. but i think i would def have to be a stay at home mom.. which i would love to do anyways!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagethis decaf life:
    Not me! I couldn't handle doing all this again that soon. We're thinking DD will be about 3 before we try for anot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"