November 2013 Moms

Spotting at 5w7d

Ugh I was hoping it wouldn't happen but just wiped and tiny little bit of dark colored blood was on the tissue. Sorry to be graphic but it smelled like old blood too. Anyone else have this happen? It's my first pregnancy and we are SO excited. Please please no miscarriage! What do I do now... sit back and wait for more? It's after 5, so my doc isn't available. :( 

Re: Spotting at 5w7d

• I just posted but I had this very same thing.  Doctor said it can be very normal for some and not to worry.  I know there are horror stories and all do not work out the same but I saw the heartbeat today and I am 6 weeks 1 day.  I had this
  • Thank you so much for your response. I feel better already and hope my case is like yours. I'm also wondering if it was from my hubby and I getting busy last night? It was my bday yesterday. I don't know how you dealt for 4 days! So stressful! I will go t
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I am pretty sure it was from getting busy :)  We did too and that is what I told her.  She said yep that happens!  I still have a little brown but not that much.  I hope your case turns out fine as well!  It is VERY stressful e
  • My OB told me that brown blood is old blood and not to worry unless you have bad cramps and red blood that can fill up a pad. 

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Haha nice to know! :) It was such a small amount its hard to get too worked up, but this is all so new and scary! Congrats to you and praying for healthy tots for us both!  

• Bad cramps and red blood..  that is a helpful benchmark on "normal" verses "not normal". Thanks! 
  • imageeliseccu:
    Thank you so much for your response. I feel better already and hope my case is like yours. I'm also wondering if it was
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"