March 2013 Moms
Options

Back Again

I had to have a surprise csection and enjoy a beautiful week home with DH and our son.I was admitted to the hospital around midnight last night due to complications with the incision. They think I will be here for a min. Of 72 hours. I cant stop crying because my son cannot be up here, I feel like my breastfeeding is going to go out the window and my poor DH who is being so wonderful, but meanwhile he is taking care of baby alone.

God give me strength!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back Again

• Options
    :( Sorry to hear about that. Hang in there and soon you will get to be with your new family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    T&P you get home soon. Can you pump to keep your supply going while you're stuck there? I had some serious BFing issues with DS#1, and stopped BFing from day 3 until he was 2 weeks. I pumped and bottle fed. I saw a LC when he was 2 weeks old because I
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same thing happen with DS1 and pree after delivery. I cried all night the first night, but then I tried to look at the bright side...it's the best rest you will have for months! Just take it easy and try not to get too stressed. Baby won't forge
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good Luck!  You're in my thoughts!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"