November 2012 Moms

Wubbanub

Someone posted about their Wubbanub helping them through the 4 mo wakeful period.  DD has an animal that is similar size so I think this would be the perfect fix.  My only concern is that it seems like a suffocation risk, right?  I want to get it but I am making myself worried.

Re: Wubbanub

• They're a lot smaller in person than I expected them to be when viewing them on the internet.

Cu doesn't have one. Cu quit taking the soothies though.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it being a suffocation risk.

But... that's

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had never seen these or heard of them so I googled them! So smart! But... I don't think I'd be comfortable with that for bedtime. Even if it could help with this sleep regression!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • kbl13kbl13 member

Here is Ben with his Wubbanub

Like pp said, it isn't very big. Also, B tends to chew on it when he is tired, but drops it once he is asleep. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Not only is it smaller than you'd think, it's not as heavy as it looks, so my concern for suffocation is pretty low. We have a pink elephant and a caterpillar for LO. She seems to prefer the elephant because she chews on the whole thing. She hasn't really
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love these! V has the caterpillar and the giraffe (who we call Larry). She loves snuggling with them while she sucks. They also entertain her because she pulls them out of her mouth and plays with the animals. It's kind of adorable. I've never felt like t
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"