Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What to put in plastic Easter eggs?

Being the least creative person in the world, I'm having a hard time thinking of what to put in plastic Easter eggs.

Biggest issue is that DD still tends to put things in her mouth.  Most times she's just messing with me and wants to see my reaction....but I'm still really careful about anything that can be a choking hazard.

I'm even trying to think of food that's not a choking hazard that can go in eggs....I'm not totally opposed to candy, but I really want to limit it.  I know cereals would work, but that's not all that fun.

DD loves cars so I was thinking of matchbox cars, but those say choking hazard!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What to put in plastic Easter eggs?

• Options
    MisNMisN member
    Last year when DD was 11 months old we did puffs and yogurt melts.  This year, I was thinking of doing yogurt covered raisins?  She's never had these before but I'm thinking should would be okay with them now.
  • Options
    I like the Little People idea, also finger puppets, bubbles, Goldfish, raisins.. I just had this conversation with a friend yesterday. Good luck!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Look on Oriental Trading...maybe you'll find something there. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

I know it sounds tacky and off.. but i plan on cutting some brightly colored pieces of fabric, maybe a few tied or sewn together.  She loves playing with socks and things like that and i already have tons of fabric sitting around!!   Also lit

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm doing yogurt covered raisins and new socks
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options

I just bought some things yesterday for DD's easter basket.  We didn't do one last year, but thought she'd have fun with it this year.  I'm still holding off on her getting any candy as long as I can, so I got stickers, socks, a matchbox car,

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Last year, DS was about 11 months at Easter. We just put puffs in the plastic eggs. This year, he'll be 22 months, and we'll probably just fill them with raisins and fruit snacks. Maybe a piece of candy or two, but not much.

• Options
    Most of them will be empty, he loves just the opening and closing of them.  Others will have Annie's Cheddar bunnies.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"