July 2012 Moms

crawling?

how many LO's are crawling already? and when did they start...mine looks like she gets ready to but she gets frustrated after a few bounces back/forth and stops trying
May you always have in your arms the one who is in your heart.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

pregnancybr>

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: crawling?

• Our LO started crawling right on her 7 month birthday, she likes to make a big to-do about her monthly birthdays and has had several milestone right on the days.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sunny is not even close to crawling yet.  She isn't even up on all 4's.  When I put her on her belly, she plays for a minute then rolls onto her back.  Remember, all babies reach milestones on their own timeline.  No need to worry. &nb
  • Loading the player...
  • Frankie started about 2 weeks ago and he struggled for about a month then one day bam he just took off!

• Mine started crawling on her hands and knees @ 7 months.  I think she picked it up quickly because of DC (she started DC at 6 months).  She got sick and tired of sitting/laying on the ground crying and found that being mobile greatly improved he
  • My LO started crawling at about 6.5 months.  He's pulling up on everything too and some days I think he wants to stand without holding on to anything but he can't do it yet.
  • imagemrsj0423:
    Sunny is not even close to crawling yet.  She isn't even up on all 4's.  When I put her on her belly, she

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• thanks everyone!! you would think with two other ones I would remember...but I don't...I know my others were late crawlers/walkers
    May you always have in your arms the one who is in your heart.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

pregnancybr>

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We just started actually crawling about a week ago right around when he turned 8 months. He had been army crawling forever and finlly figured out how to crawl. That was supposed to be he not we and I can't get it to let me go back to just that word for so
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No crawling yet. She scoots on her bum a lot and does this first attempt to crawl from sitting position and gets frustrated since it does not bring her anywhere....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• DS just hit 9m today and still not technically crawling. Some rocking on 4s, but mainly belly spins or rolls. If h tries to move forward, he pushes back. Just starting to pull up on things this week.

Not too worried I'm enjoying him taking
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel like we're still a few weeks away...
  • Graham started crawling around 7 and a half months, after rolling everywhere for months before.
  • we've got butt scooting, and rollin rollin rollin but that's it.

• DS hasn't started crawling yet, nor does he ever roll back to tummy.  But at least he has been showing some interest in being mobile over the past few days; prior to that, he seemed perfectly content to just stay in one spot forever.
  • She just started crawling the other day. Days before 8 months. She practiced the rocking thing for a week and the got the knees but couldn't figure out hands. Now she's everywhere. Before I can walk out if a room, she's on the go. Cleaning is a biatch now
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"