March 2013 Moms
Options

Frustrated

If one more freaking person makes the following statements, I think I'm going to lose my mind!!!!!

-He'll come when he wants to...

-If you think your hormones are bad now wait till after the baby is born...

-Are you still pregnant...?

-Any progress..?

-Did you have that kid yet..?

-Get your sleep now....

I've not even hit my damn due date and I wake up every morning to at least 4 text messages asking me if I've had the kid.  Forget throughout the day!  And as for the hormones getting worse comment,  like I really need you to remind me that I'm going to continue to be a hormonal mess who feels like she is going crazy?!?!  Who the hell do you think you are and and on what freaking planet do you think that's helping me?!?!?!  AND the SLEEP one!!!!  No *ss hole- I thought when the baby came out he would magically sleep for 12 hours a night and I would go back to my pre pregnancy routine of going out with friends and cuddling with DH all the time.  No spit up or burp clothes or midnight feedings for me!!  Thanks so much for clarifying that for me.  I had NO idea my life was about to change!!!!!  I'm going to inflict some serious pain on the next person who says something stupid!!!!!!   

Sorry for the vent.  I do feel better though  :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Frustrated

• Options
    AMEN!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

I couldn't resist.

"Any progress with that kid yet? You know if you're still pregnant, get your sleep now because when you have that child your hormones will be much worse, besides he will come when he wants to."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageClandestineX:

I couldn't resist.

"Any progress with that kid yet? You know if you're still pregnant, get yo

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My own sister texted me tonight "Labor yet?" As if I wasn't going to let MY SISTER know when I'm in the hospital!!! Nope, I was going to have LO and quietly raise him and not let anyone know at all
  • Options
    It's nice to know that I'm not alone!! You took the words from my mouth! I'm 3 almost 4 days overdue bitchy and ready to whack the next person that says any of those phrases! Good luck and I wish you a peaceful, soon to end,rest of your pregnancy!
  • Options
    I am dying...this made me laugh so hard!
  • Options
    So glad I'm not the only one!  Good luck ladies.  Try not to let the stupid get to you!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was just saying this to DH tonight! Even my mother asked today "anything yet" and I quickly snapped back that I was Beyonce and my labor will be top secret lol. Ughhhh
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"