Babies: 0 - 3 Months

when did your babys head go back to normal?

my babys head is oddly shaped and my doctor said its from birth and i was wondering when did your babys head go back to normal?

Re: when did your babys head go back to normal?

• The cone was gone with both kids before leaving the hospital, and the rest rounded out to normal over the first couple of weeks.  Don't worry, they really do remold into a head shape!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:

The cone was gone with both kids before leaving the hospital, and the rest rounded out to normal over the fir

• Loading the player...
  • My LO was soooo cone headed when he was born!! I look at the pictures taken of him before they put his cap on and I wince. He was bruised on the top of his head pretty bad too. He was rounded in a day or two, but the bruise took a week.
  • imagefroste:
    imagepitterpatter129:</
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my DD had a serious conehead...it took about 3 days to look like a normal round shaped head.
  • DD had this it was back to normal in a day or two.  
  • imageb0710:
    imageaklawrence1:</s
  • imagegenepoolperfect:
    my son was coneheaded after his birth, mostly because of the birth canal, maybe a little due to the vacuum to
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • imagepitterpatter129:

The cone was gone with both kids before leaving the hospital, and the rest rounded out to normal over the fir

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Like others say, it should go down soon but I had a hat of some sort (hospital cap and then other cuter skull caps once we got home) on his head for the first week since they lose a lot of body heat through their heads, so other than people wanting to

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"