October 2012 Moms

Rolling Over.

Are there any of you mamas out there whose LO is still not rolling over? In either direction.

He pulls up his butt in "crawling" position and all that. Pedi wasn't concerned at his 4mo appt, but part of me is just like. "Son. Please just do this already."

Like I said, I'm not worried. I just don't want my sweet Cu being the only one.

Thanks in advance.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rolling Over.

• Brant refuses to roll from tummy to back but has rolled twice from back to tummy. He also will pick him butt up in the tummy position but no rolling yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Before last night she hadn't rolled on purpose yet. She lost interest in rolling when she figured out how to scoot and found out how much fun sitting is. But she flipped herself last night at midnight that woke herself up, then did it again when waking up
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO still hasn't rolled over.  She shows no desire to do so and prefers to sit/stand rather than be on her stomach.   I keep telling her that she is only making it harder on herself because she is getting heavier and heavier each day!  Gl
  • ds 2 is, but ds 1 didn't until 8 months.  he also crawled at 10 months and didn't walk until 16 months.  He was just a thinker. no one would ever know he was a late motor bloomer. in fact he is ahead on everything now.  Your lo has thi
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • All 3 of my sisters kids didn't roll until 5-6 months but then started crawling really quick. It's all so random for these babies.
  • LO just started rolling back to belly a week ago. She's still not a fan of rolling belly to back, only happens every once in a while.
  • Your lo probably could do it, but just doesn't want to! J has rolled once in her life and I think it was an accident. K literally just discovered she could do it yesterday and rolled 7 times.

• My DD didn't start rolling until a day before she was 5 months. She really had no interest in it until I found this video (I'll post it below) and just days after doing the exercises from the video she learned how to roll to her tummy. Now the moment I

• DS started rolling back to tummy right when he hit the 4m mark.  But he doesn't know how to roll tummy to back.  So when he rolls onto his tummy, he has nowhere to go but do tummy time.... and then he'll start screaming as he gets tired of ho

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Sorry to P and R like that.

Thank y'all for the replies. I just needed some reassurance from some mamas that Cu isn't the only one. It was getting kind of rough seeing all these Nov babies on my BMB announcing that their LOs rolled over and

• play with us, we are super fun
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • imageangelacz87:

First of all, I loooove the Copper gif in your siggy. So cute.

Lucy rolled over twice&

• No rolling here yet!
    ?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • No rolling here, despite all my efforts to do tummy time.  He is on the larger side, so it will probably take him a while.  I wouldn't worry about it, babies like to do things on their own timeline.  My first was rolling over at 6 weeks,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"