December 2012 Moms

How did you do it? Work.

I go back Tuesday. I've never been so sad in my life.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: How did you do it? Work.

• I go back Tuesday aswell and I've cried daily. So Idk either, eager to see responses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been back to work about a week and a half. I cried before I left the house, cried in the car, cried when I dropped her off (she made a sad face when I handed her over and that made it worse), cried on my way to the office, and cried when I got the

My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I work part time overnight shifts, so I only go in 2 times a week, and my kids have a babysitter in the afternoon, then DH gets home, they go to bed, then go to pre-school in the morning.  The baby stays with either one of my parents until 1230 wh

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cried, felt like the worlds worst mom for leaving him learned how to work "normal" hours without any overtime so I could spend time with my LO in the morning rush home to cuddle him :
    image image image
  • People say it gets easier, and it does, but it takes a little while. I cried the first morning I dropped him off, but forced myself to focus on other things at work to pass the time until I could get home to him. And that's what I still do - stay busy at
  • I've always found the anticipation of returning is worse than actually returning.  Once I'm back and get into a routine it's all good.  Of course, I really enjoy my job and career so that helps.

You need to give yourself some time to ad

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I've been back for 2.5 weeks now. I wanted to go back and it was still hard! Now though I'm ok and enjoy the time I have with the kids that much more. It will be ok, I promise!
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Like a couple other posters have said, the days leading up to it are worse than the first day back...to me that was harder than dropping her off at my sister's house that first morning and driving to work. Once I got there, I was back into my normal work

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• I worried about the unknown. So I check in daily with a text and it's nice to be able to get an update that she is sleeping soundly or talking away. I checked in a few times the first day but now just once.

I might stop texting for updates in

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• It was much harder with my first. This time around it seems like I just feel back into my old routine. But the anticipation was definitely the worst. Give it time. Each day should get easier and easier.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• I look back on my return to work after my first as easily the worst and hardest time of my life.  It is very hard this time around too (I start back in 10 days...SOB!), but knowing that it'll be easier once I get through it is making it a little e

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageitsmevkb:

I've always found the anticipation of returning is worse than actually returning.  Once I'm back and get int

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been back for a month and a half now. 

I cried everyday. What helped me was having pictures of her up at work to look at and since family/friends are watching her I asked them to send me a pic of her sometime during the day.

Plus

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• It was hard the first week, but I promise you it will get better. You have to get into a routine with LO. I won't say it gets easier because there are some days that I get just as upset as the first day I took LO to daycare. I've been back at work since 2
  • With my first kid I really loved my job and DS had colic ... so I ran back to work and was fine with it.

It was much harder this time with DD.  I enjoy working though. But as a teacher I also get my summers off.  (I had a different job

• Tomorrow will mark one week that I've been back at work. It was really hard...I cried myself to sleep the night before.

I'm a teacher - and our babysitter is literally across from the school. For some reason it helps knowing he is so close by. On

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"