TTC After a Loss

Official Intro

Hi ladies!  I kinda introduced myself a few days ago, "Promoted:Green light" post, but then again not really.

So, after reading the TTCAL blog, I felt I should officially introduce myself.  Forgive me because I don't have all these abbreviations down yet. :)

My name is Heather, 35, and my hubby is Jason, 32.  We've been married 2 yrs 9 mo.  I'm a newbie in all ways possible.  In December, I went off the pill and we decided to focus on beginning our family.  Right now, our family consists of two sweet rescue dogs, "Mack" and "Kona."  They love to cuddle and I know they are gonna make perfect companions for our little one someday.  We have hope!

Like many of you I'm sure, I never thought I would be here.  We went to our 7wk 2 days appointment on Feb. 28th hoping to hear a heartbeat but heard silence and saw no sac instead.  The lady said nothing to us and I had a bad feeling.  The Dr. confirmed it and I began the natural process.  So heartbreaking!  My prayers are with all of you.  I didn't realize how many women are affected by this.  It's been an eye opening experience.  I had no idea about pregnancy, births, complications or anything until beginning this process.  One thing I do know for sure is that God is in control and I will trust in Him.

I look forward to learning all about you ladies and sharing our experiences, feelings and all.

Thank you!

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517

Re: Official Intro

• Welcome to the board!  I'm sorry you have to be here but you've found a group of extremely great, supportive, and protective women!!  

I truly hope your stay here is short and sweet!! 

BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Welcome and I am so sorry for your loss! I hope your stay here is  short.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pink:
    They didn't say. And we were in shock. We didn't know what to ask. I think the MC had already started b/c I was already having heavy blood and small clots. So I believe that's why the sac was no longer formed. But I'm no Dr. I was kinda surpri

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • Welcome. I'm sorry for your loss.

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• Welcome! I hope your stay is short!
  • Thank you ladies for the kind words! Gotta tell you it is soooo comforting to be able to share and get feedback from others going thru the same trials. Although I'd rather facetoface conversation, not many like to talk about it openly. So this is the next

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board. Hopefully your stay is short & sweet!Smile
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"