February 2013 Moms
Options

Waiting for Sex?

Thursday is my 6 week PP check up and I'm pretty sure she'll clear me to have sex but I'm dreading it. I have zero sex drive and I know after nearly 2 months DH is dying to DTD. Is anyone else not excited to start having sex again?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waiting for Sex?

• Options

It's not as bad as you think it will be.

My MWs give me the clear to do it whenever I feel up for it, which was yesterday for DH and I.  My bleeding has stopped and I didn't have any tearing, so it wasn't painful at all - just a little uncom

• Options
    In my case, which I think is the norm, itis rather uncomfortable for the first few minutes, the first few times, but pp sex is the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We only had sex twice the entire pregnancy because it was so painful for me because I was always swollen down there. I'm only nervous because its going to hurt a bit from not having sex for so long. However my SO deserves it for being so patient and my 6
  • Options
    I feel for you. I've been giving in because I feel bad. We used to have sex pretty much every day before DD and now I feel bad because he waited so long.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    It was SO much better than I expected! Didn't hurt, but I was a little sore afterward. It wasn't the greatest sex of my life, but whatever. Make sure you use lots of lube.
  • Options
    We didn't have any problems. It was pretty good, actually. We used lube and took it slow. Afterwards I was a little sore, but not bad at all.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    I feel you. I have had zero sex drive and it's annoying! I guess it's the hormones? I have my 6 week pp check today. We DTD once at around 4.5 weeks and didn't finish b/c it hurt and we didn't have lube.

I am hoping that my sex drive will co
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just had my PP appt today and got the ok. I'm definitely nervous, but DH has been so amazing and helpful and I know he's been counting down the days! I've heard wine and lots of lube, so I've made sure we have both. I AM looking forward to non-pregnant
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • Options

imagekleigh926:
    We didn't have any problems. It was pretty good, actually. We used lube and took it slow. Afterwards I was a little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"