May 2013 Moms
Options

feeling guilty

I called out of work tonight! I hate using my vacation, but I was hurting so bad! It was my third 12 hours in a row and work is an hour away. I just couldn't make myself go! There is so much pressure down there today and it felt like she was super low. I woke up all day in pain. ugh! I hate calling out. I get all nervous! lol.

Oh well. I at least made hubs lots of food to take. Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: feeling guilty

• Options
    I called off today also! Mine was due to severe hip and back pain! Not sure how my little man was sitting today but I could barely walk!
  • Options
    I've called out one day so far, because of a fever... but I wish I could just stop going to work at this point.  LO is so heavy and walking/sitting/standing is so uncomfortable already... I dread thinking how it will feel in a new more weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel your pain, I work 12 hour days too!! I don't know what you do, I am a receptionist at a hospital so it's not as if I'm on my feet the entire 12 hours but it's still exhausting and sitting can be painful for long periods of time I think. And I dr

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"