March 2013 Moms

Ok ladies, who is left?

I have noticed a slow down on posting and I'm assuming it because so many of us are officially mommies- congrats to them but who is still hanging on??

Our due date is tomorrow and we are inducing Tuesday at 5 AM. I'm going to be there at 4:30 so I do not miss my turn! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ok ladies, who is left?

• I'm still here. Due date is the 26th but I'm being induced wed at 7am. I just don't post on this board much but love reading other posts.
    Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

• I'm still here, and now that I'm on maternity leave, I'm actively posting.  just waiting for little one to arrive!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due the 27th but LO is breech so were scheduled to have a csection Thursday!
  • I'm still here! Due the 24th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Me. Due on Wednesday. No signs of LO but no plans for induction or anything yet.
  • I am trying to post a lot.. lol.Not really much going on that is topic maker worthy, any emotional things I go through I usually keep to myself anyways cause chances are I will think back on it and facepalm on how stupid I was for that moment.

I

• Due the 27th.... I only just started actively checking the board actually. I don't post much, only when something is really on my mind.
  • Still here, due Wed. No signs of labor, and no talk of interventions - yet. Just lurking and waiting.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."~ Willy Wonka image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Im still here STM and I was due 3/13 induction planned on thursday really hope i have him tomorrow since its my dads birthday
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I never really post. But I'm due the 27th. So ready for baby girl to be here. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mar 29... Starting mat leave tomorrow though : looking forward to some rest and quality time with my DD
  • Csec for wed.20th...hubby and i just 'patiently' waiting and trying to ignore the anxiousness of the coming days :
    It's happening so soon!!
  • Still here. Past my due date :
  • Due on the 23rd. Have an appointment with my delivering doctor on the 21st. I've been told that if I don't deliver on my own by then, we'll be talking induction. This is coming from a nurse rather than my delivering doctor (frustrating). My family physici
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • still pregnant, due tomorrow 3/18. doc appt at 130p to discuss options if LO hasn't begun her journey. I don't post much either just lurk lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due tomorrow or since it's past midnight... today. Getting induced Thursday if LO doesn't decide to do anything before. I'm getting really emotional as the time comes closer. I was dilated to a 4 on Thursday and I'm pretty sure if labor hits it's going to
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still here at 2 days past due :(
  • I'm still here but I'm about to walk out of the house as soon as DH stops watching tv and puts a shirt on! It's baby go time!!!!!!
  • Still here... Was due 3/12. And we know my EDD was accurate. If LO isn't here tmo will be setting a date at my 41 wk appt. i'm shooting for an induction date of 3/27 to try to give LO all the opportunity I can to come on her own.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Due on the 27th. Just chillin' and spending some quality time with the DH and animals.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • still here. two days past due. should be finding out when my induction is today! im quite nervous. i hope im showing at least a little more progress than at my last 3 appointments. i have only been 1 cm dilated.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Still here. 2 days overdue... No plans for induction yet. I have a doctor's appointment Thursday to have an U/S and NST test done to make sure he's ok to be in there.. then I think they will make a date for induction for close to 42 weeks. (They don't lik
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm still waiting to meet my LO.  I'm due tomorrow! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still here.  3 days overdue. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yup, still pregnant! Due 3/27 and hoping she'll come a little before...
  • Me.  Due the 20th (2 days away) but no signs of LO and no induction scheduled.  I have an appt Thursday morning to check AF levels to make sure it's ok that I'm going past my due date.  Maybe something will happen before then but I doubt it
  • JGYJGY member
    Still here, 4 days overdue.  Won't let them near me with a 10-foot induction pole until 42 weeks!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• I'm due 3/30, so I may still have a few weeks left.  I start working PT this week, so I may be posting a bit more
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still here, due 3/25, and not sure if they will let me go past that with my GD... no real signs of labor.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm still here. 7 days until due date!

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I am still here at 41 weeks.  I have Dr appts today so they might induce me today or wait til Thurs. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • mab87mab87 member
    I'm still here...Due 3/26. I have been having some pretty good contractions that will be 5 minutes apart for an hour but then they stop. I go see my doctor tomorrow. Hopefully all of these contractions have dilated me a little more and we can get going. I

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Due date passed.... I was due on the 13th and I'm not too happy about it lol.  Induction scheduled for Wednesday at 11:30pm.......
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• I'm still here, due date is today. I don't usually post much, mostly lurking. I was at 3cm at my 39w appointment, and have been having sporadic cx, but nothing consistent yet. Hoping it will be soon! But Dr. said she will let me go to 42w if needed, so no
  • I'm also due the 27th. Some cramping and BH for a few weeks now. Having been loosing some of my mucous plugs for weeks now but on Saturday I lost a big glob. Hoping labor starts soon!! Last day of work was last week so I'm just trying to get the house cle
  • Still here. I am due on Thursday.  I go to the dr tomorrow for my weekly appointment and to discuss induction for next week.
  • Still here... *sigh*
    Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
  • *raises hand* still here! Due the 27th, so I still have a little ways to go. I've been on leave for a week and frantically trying to get some stuff done at the house so I haven't had much time to post. I love reading about all the babies though, congrats
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Still here. 3 days past due

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"