Babies: 3 - 6 Months

where to go/ what to do??? and HOW!!!

I cant seem to get out of the house with my 3 1/2 month old, yet I really dont have too many things to do, anyway. Most of my friends work and besides going to the mall and walking around with him, what else can I do when it is SO cold outside?

ideas??? and any tips on getting out of the house before 2pm!?!?!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: where to go/ what to do??? and HOW!!!

• We drive around a lot. It's boring and wastes a lot of gas but it's necessary to get out sometimes! Go get yourself a drink and cruise around! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • check your local library. Ours offers a book babies where they read a story, sing songs, etc. DS is 3 months old and while still a little young, it's fun for me to take him. 

can you search for mom's groups in your area? or look for some on

• Loading the player...
  • Laptime story hour at the library, a "mommy n me" or gymboree class, and baby swim time at an indoor pool are some ideas off the top of my head.

Search for a baby playgroup in your area and if there isn't one- start one up!

Also Mothe

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are starting to do story time. Our local library has a books and babies story time just for infants and one of the local "non" chain books stores also does something similar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! Ill check out the library!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Library, gym daycare so you can work out, mommy and me classes like music or gymboree, just running errands (Target, grocery store, BRU), etc.  I have 2 others, but we get out at least once a day - it saves all of our sanity!  Even if it is just
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you can do it with 3, I certainly should be able w/ 1!!!! Thanks! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What about a Mommy and Me yoga class. I found there are a lot in the mornings. It's a great way to get active and spend time with your baby. Also go to meetup.com and search for some mommy groups!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"